• More than 20 years of experience• Specialist in Dermatology at the D-Médical Medical Center
• Head of Dermatology at Infanta Leonor University Hospital in Madrid ...
Positions in public associations
• President of the Center Section of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (SCAEDV)
• Associate Professor at the Complutense University of Madrid
• Bachelor of Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid with Outstanding• Doctorate in Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid with Outstanding Cum Laude
• Specialist in Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venereology performed by the General University Hospital Gregorio Marañón of Madrid ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of books, research studies, articles and clinical trials nationally and internationally on dermatology• Collaboration in the media for the dissemination of dermatological science
• Member of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV)• Member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
• Member of the Ibero-Latin-American College of Dermatology (CILAD)• Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)• Member of the Spanish Psoriasis Group• Member of the Spanish Group of Aesthetic and Therapeutic Dermatology ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Pablo De la Cueva
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from real patients and have been verified by our Client Relations department to ensure they meet service standards.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.