• More than 40 years of experience• Gynecologist and co-director of GinePlástica Lasers, unit of Vaginal Rejuvenation of the Clinic Corachan (actuality)
• Gynecologist in private practice: gynecology and pathology of the breast (1995 - present)• Gynecologist at the Remei Clinic (news)• Responsible and coordinator of the Hysteroscopy Unit at Vall d'Hebrón Hospital (1981 - present)• Adjunct physician of the Gynecological and Endoscopic Surgery Unit of Vall d'Hebrón Hospital, with a weekly average of 20 interventions (current)• Gynecologist at Hospital Vall d'Hebrón (news)• Adjunct physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Vall d'Hebrón Maternal Residence (1980 - present)• Physician co-responsible for the Hysteroscopy Unit (2005 - present)• Assistant physician of the Pelvic Floor Unit (2003 - 2005)• Responsible for the Gynecology Department of the Maternal Hospital Vall d'Hebrón (1996 - 2005)• Adjunct physician of the recently operated Hysteroscopy Unit at the Vall d'Hebrón Maternal and Child Residence (1997 - 2003)• Head of guard at the Hospital Materno-Infantil de la Residencia Sanitaria de la Vall d'Hebrón (1991 - 1998)• Assistant physician of the Mammary Pathology Unit of the Maternal and Child Hospital of the Maternity-Infant Residence of Vall d'Hebrón (1989-1995)• Deputy and head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Service of the Hospital Comarcal de Igualada (1980 - 1994)• Adjunct physician of the Gynecological Surgery Unit at the Hospital Materno-Infantil de la Residencia Sanitaria del Vall d'Herbón (weekly average of 18 operations of abdominal and vaginal surgery, both oncology and benign pathology) (1987 - 1989)• Adjunct physician in the Obstetric and High Risk Pathology Unit at the health residence of the Hospital Materno-Infantil del Vall d'Hebrón (1981 - 1985)• Deputy and head of obstetrics and gynecology ward at Santa Fe Clinic in Sabadell (1980)• Assistant in Tocology in the ambulatory of Mataró (1980)• Assistant in Gynecology in the ambulatory of Vilafranca del Penedès (1980)• Residence via MIR in Gynecology and Obstetrics• Assistant psychiatrist at the Mental Institute of the hospital of Sant Pau i la Santa Creu (1974 - 1975) ...
• Professor of the Master of Endoscopy and Pelvic Floor of Hospital Vall d'Hebrón• Coordinator / professor of the UB Endoscopy Master, at Vall d'Hebrón Hospital, Hysteroscopy Cycle (2005 - 2011)
• Co-director of the Hysteroscopy Surgery Course (2007 - 2011)• Theoretical-practical professor of the Course of Hysteroscopic Annual Surgery (1997 - 2011)• Assistant Professor in Training Course of Resident of Breast Pathology (1995)• Responsible-guardian of practices of guard of students of 4º course of Medicine and of Rotary (1986 - 1987)• Assistant Professor in the Doctorate Courses of Pathology of Pregnancy (1985 - 1987)• Collaborator in theoretical practices in the training of residents (1986 - 1987)• Author of the paper "Gynecological Control of the Patient submitted to treatment with tamoxifen", presented in the Doctorate Course of the Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the UAB, Vall d'Hebrón Maternal and Child Hospital (2000)• Lecturer and organizing member of the Hysteroscopic Practice Course, as a surgical session surgeon, with the presentation "Instrumental and indication in diagnostic hysteroscopy", organized by the Department of Gynecology of the Vall d'Hebrón Maternal and Child Hospital (1999)• Teacher in the 1st Course of Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy-Tamoxifen and Endometrial Cancer (1997) ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (1976)• Internal student in the Service of Anesthesia and Rehabilitation of the Red Cross of Barcelona (1973 - 1974)
• Doctor residing in Obstetrics and Gynecology of Maternal Sanitary Residence of the Vall d'Hebrón of Barcelona (1976 - 1979)• Diploma of the University of Barcelona Faculty of Medicine of Mammary Pathology - Course (1990 - 1991)• Master's Degree in Mammary Pathology - Senology, by the University of Barcelona - Faculty of Medicine (1994 - 1995)• European University Diploma of Operative Endoscopy in Gynecology (1997 - 1998)• PhD Course of Aeronautical Medicine, with outstanding qualification• Doctoral Course of Surgical Technique, with remarkable qualification• Doctorate Course of Mammary Pathology, with remarkable qualification• Doctorate Course of Hemotherapy, with a remarkable qualification• Assistant to the course "Concepts of current childbirth care", in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Valle d'Hebrón Maternal Reaidence (1980)• Attendance as a full member at the Fourth Meeting of Perinatology, on Fetal Maturity, at the Sant Pau i la Santa Creu Hospital (1979)• Assistant in the Course on Tumor Pathology of Mama, organized by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Vall d'Hebrón Maternal Residence (1979)• Assistance to multiple courses, congresses and symposiums of the specialty, on a wide variety of fields and therapeutic approaches ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of the multimedia course of Hysteroscopy• Co-author of the practical note on Skin Suture with Retarded Resorption Material, published in the Obstetrical and Gynecological Act of Hispano-Lusitana (1979)
• Co-author of the practical note on Suture in a Single Plan of the Uterine Section of Caesarean section, published in Acta Obstétrica y Ginecología Hispano-Lusitana (1979)• Author of the Communication "Evaluation of the antepartum fetal state". Current Concepts of Childbirth Assistance in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Vall d'Hebrón Health Residence (1980)• Author of the Communication "Evaluation of fetal antepartum status in pregnant women with a history of infertility and infertility", ongoing in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vall d'Hebrón Health Residence (1984)• Joint reviews of the obstetric and high risk pathology unit of the Maternal and Child Hospital, Teaching Unit of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (1985 - 1986)• Author of the article "Clinical case thrombocytopenia and pregnancy-behavior", published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (1987)• Author of the communication "Ovarian pathology in patients treated with tamoxifen for breast carcinoma" presented at the XIX Annual Meeting of the Section of Oncology and Mammary Pathology of SEGO (1996)• Author of the communication "Diagnostic hysteroscopy in asymptomatic patients treated with tamoxifen for breast cancer", presented at the XXIV Spanish Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics (1997)• Author of the communication "Gynecological Control of Patients in Treatment with Tamoxifen for Breast Cancer", presented at the XVI National Meeting of the Prevention Section of Female Genital Cancer (1997)• Author of the communication "Gynecological control of the patient under treatment with tamoxifen", paper presented in Barcelona, organized by the Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Preventive Medicine of the Autonomous University of Barcelona• Speaker at the 1st Catalan Exhibition of Breast Surgery at Bellvitge Hospital (1994)• Author of the paper Antiestrogens and endometrial cancer (1996)• Speaker at the 1st Interhospital Meeting on Breast Cancer Research Lines, Hospital de Las Palmas (1997)• Speaker at the 1st Interhospital Meeting on Long-Term Therapeutic Attitude in Endometriosis (1997)• Lecturer at the XXV Congress Sego-Zaragoza, on Versapoint, hysteroscopic instrument extirpation endometrial polyps by ambulatory (1999)• Speaker at the National Congress of Gynecological Endoscopy, on Complications and Limits of Diagnostic Hysteroscopy, Pharmacological Preparation of the Cervix (2001)• Speaker at numerous congresses of the specialty ...
• Partner of the Medical Academy of Catalonia and Balearic Islands• Member of the Catalan Society of Cardiologists
• Partner of the Spanish Society of Senology• Partner of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics• Partner of the SEGO Endorsement Section• Partner of the SEGO Ultrasound Section ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for Dr. Jesús Gregorio Iguarbe
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Under the term endoscopic surgery, various techniques of direct observation of the inside of a body cavity or grouped using an optical instrument (ligUnder the term endoscopic surgery, various techniques of direct observation of the inside of a body cavity or grouped using an optical instrument (lighted tube connected to a video camera and a television monitor) that is inserted through natural orifices human body or abdominal wall, such as hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. Gynecological endoscopic surgery allows diagnosis and treatment of diseases peculiar to this field. It is a minimally invasive surgery that has meant an advance over traditional open surgery, because it is a much more reliable and accurate technique, have fewer subsequent traumas and also the aesthetic results are better.
Hymenoplasty, also known as hymen restoration surgery is an intervention that is responsible for rebuilding the membrane of skin in the lower hal
Hymenoplasty, also known as hymen restoration surgery is an intervention that is responsible for rebuilding the membrane of skin in the lower half of the vagina (known as hymen). This fibrous and elastic tissue tears with the first sexual penetration of women, but can also be broken by an accidental drop, shake, or even by using tampons. Generally, patients who require this type of operation to recapture the original state of the hymen for cultural or religious reasons. The surgical procedure is quite simple and involves reconstruction of the hymen by fine sutures. If there are still remnants of the original hymen restoration on it is practiced, but a section of the lining of the vaginal wall is made to build a new hymen. The stitches will fall alone and the patient can have sex after about one month.
Labiaplasty surgery is reshaping the female external genitalia. This operation corrects the labia morphological alterations or appearance of the
Labiaplasty surgery is reshaping the female external genitalia. This operation corrects the labia morphological alterations or appearance of the area without changing its functionality, by implementing various appropriate to each patient and the type of malformation suffering techniques. When the labia minora are too large or have an irregular and anomalous form, reduction and correction of them is performed. Furthermore, the labioplastia also raise and reshape the labia through the application of infiltrations of hyaluronic acid or fatty tissue fillers.
The pelvic floor is the set of muscles and ligaments surrounding the abdominal cavity at its bottom. Holding all the pelvic organs (bladder and urethrThe pelvic floor is the set of muscles and ligaments surrounding the abdominal cavity at its bottom. Holding all the pelvic organs (bladder and urethra, uterus and vagina, and rectum) and ensure their normal operation.
The pelvic floor is dynamic, adapting to our movement while still maintaining adequate voltage to hold the organs inside the pelvis. When the pelvic floor is weakened, as problems that can affect urine leakage, discomfort, pain and even the fall of the abdominal organs arise.
Urinary incontinence is the inability to control the bladder, which means that you can not always hold urine. It can affect anyone, but is most common in people over 50 years. Most control problems occur because the muscles that keep the bladder are too weak or too active. If they are weak, small amounts of urine to perform actions such as laughing or coughing are lost, which is known as stress incontinence. On the contrary, if they are too active, you can have an urgent need to go to the bathroom while having little urine in the bladder (urge incontinence or overactive bladder). Other causes include prostate problems and neurological damage. The treatment of urinary incontinence depends on the cause and type, but in general usually includes simple exercises, medicines and special devices. Surgery may be helpful at times.
Vaginal rejuvenation is a procedure that corrects mild urinary incontinence, vaginal laxity, severe vaginal dryness associated with menopause, and other aesthetic improvements in the female genitalia. Most of these treatments do not require hospital admission and can be done with a laser.
· Labiaplasty of the labia majora, reduction in size.
· Laser Perineoplasty
· Hymenoplasty (Hymenoplasty restoration)
Vaginoplasty is a vaginal rejuvenation surgery aimed to correct the loosening of the tissues of the vaginal canal and restore tone and contractility of the vaginal muscles. The surgical procedure involves closing the muscles around the vagina that are distended or deformed, and are responsible for giving strength to the vaginal walls, while improving elasticity and control of the vulva. The results of this operation are usually highly satisfactory since a tighter vagina and stronger without leaving visible scars in the pelvic floor is obtained. Moreover, in many cases satisfying sex affected by this type of malformations is improved.
Ultrasound is a diagnostic imaging procedure that allows you to view organs and soft structures within the body. It is made using high-frequency sound waves that are emitted by a transducer that captures the echo of different amplitudes which occurs bounce off the organs. These signals, when processed by a computer, give a series of images of the tissues examined. Today may be two-dimensional, three-dimensional or 4-dimensional images. Ultrasound is a noninvasive technique, in which no radiation used and thus is used to visualize fetuses that are being formed. This procedure can differentiate clearly the shape and size of each structure within the body. In medicine it is used to see the heart, kidneys, liver and blood vessels, among other organs.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
First consultation: Revisión ginecológica y mamaria para pacientes sin mutuas (exploración, citología, ecografía vaginal y mamaria): 150€ | Se acepta el pago con tarjeta en casos de revisión ginecológica
Follow-up consultation: Precio según diagnóstico y tratamiento
Horario de atención de GinePlástica: martes de 10-14h, miércoles de 16-19h y viernes de 16-19h
TOPDOCTORS utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para facilitar su experiencia como usuario de nuestra web y captar datos estadísticos mediante el análisis de sus datos de navegación. Si usted continúa con la navegación, entendemos que nos ofrece su consentimiento para el uso de cookies. Puede cambiar la configuración de cookies u obtener más información here.