• Colorectal Cancer Robotic Surgery• Coloproctology
• Professor of Proctology at the Spanish Association of Coloproctology (2012-present)• Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2008-present)
• Professor ¨VIKINGO¨ Project for the training of surgeons in Rectum Cancer (2010-2013)• Collaborator in editorial of training book on laparoscopic surgery of the Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery of Prof. Jesús Usón (2007)• Honorary collaborator of practical teaching at the Department of Surgery of the Complutense University of Madrid (2005-2008)• He has carried out different research studies in the field of coloproctology• Coordinator of the Proctology Course of the Spanish Coloproctology Association (2018-Present) ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid (1988-1994)• Specialist in General Surgery and Gastroenterology at the San Carlos Clinical Hospital in Madrid (1997-2002)
• Advance Trauma Life Support. Spanish Association of Surgeons (2003)• Doctorate in Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid, obtaining excellent cum laude (2008)• Unit training in Coloproctology. Hospital de Sabadell (Dr. Serra). Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM) (2008)• Unit training in Coloproctology San Pau Hospital in Barcelona (Prof. Targarona). Colorectal Laparoscopic Surgery (2008)• Training Course Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM). Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery (2010)• Training Course Sacral root neuromodulation. Ramon y Cajal Hospital (2010)• Training in Laparoscopic Surgery Unit of Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (2012)• Colorectal Unit of the San Pau Hospital in Barcelona (Prof. Targarona). Colorectal Laparoscopic Surgery (2013)• DaVinci Robotic Surgery Training (2014) ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of numerous articles published in national and international journals of recognized prestige, as well as books and book chapters• Presentation of over 100 papers in national and international congresses
• Moderator Sessions Oral communications and posters in different national congresses ...
Prizes and awards
• He has received several awards for its work such as the distinctions of their work in the best communications in different national and international conferences
• Member of the Spanish Association of Surgeons• Member of the Spanish Association of Coloproctology
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Mauricio García Alonso
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Acepta el pago con tarjeta de crédito
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.