• Director of the Assistance Services of EDPRock and Roll Madrid Maraton (2006 - present)• Director of the Physiotherapy Cabinet Martín Urrialde (1994 - present)
• Diploma in Physiotherapy from the Complutense University of Madrid (1980)• University Specialist Sport Physiotherapy by the University Alcalá de Henares (1996)
• Human Biomechanics Master from the Free University of Brussels (1997)• University Specialist Sports Training UNED (1998)• Licensed in Kinesiology by the Univ. General San Martín. Argentina (1999)• Doctor in Physiotherapy, Physical Exercise and Health from the University of Murcia (2009)• Principal Investigator of the line "Alterations of the mechanical properties of the calcaneus using QUS and its relationship with the career"• Muscle mechanical behavior and paper detection of the desmin ". Department of Medicine. University San Pablo CEU. (2008)• Osteoporosis and aging. Department of Physiotherapy San Pablo University CEU. (2009) ...
Publications and conferences
• Martín, JA "Muscular Potentiation". Ed. FREMAP. Valencian Community. (1994)• Martín, JA "Knee Physiotherapy". Ed. Mc Graw Hill. Barcelona. (2004)
• Martín, JA "Practical Electrotherapy". Elsevier Barcelona. (2016)• Martin Urrialde, Zuil Escobar, Martinez Cepa,, Gomez Conesa Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Subtitle Prevalence of Myofascial Trigger Points and Diagnostic Criteria of Different Muscles in Function of the Medial Longitudinal Arch ...
Prizes and awards
• Gold Medal Spanish Association of Physiotherapists for Scientific Work. 2006• Honorary President of the College of Physiotherapists and Kinesiologists of Bolivia
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr.Prof. José Antonio Martín Urrialde
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.