• Associate Professor of Health Sciences in the Department of Surgery of the University of Santiago de Compostela (2013 - present).• Urology resident tutor (2014 - 2016).
• Professor of endourological surgery in multiple courses and national conferences.• Director of training courses in endourology and continuing education for residents. ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Santiago de Compostela (1996 - 2002).• Urology Specialist (2008).
• Fellow of the European Board of Urology (2011).• Doctor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Santiago de Compostela (2013).• Researcher in various national and international research groups.• Collaborating researcher of several clinical trials, competitive projects of the ISCIII and the European Union. ...
Publications and conferences
• Professor of endourological surgery in multiple courses and national conferences.• Author of 30 book chapters.
• Author of 50 articles in national and international medical journals.• Author of 100 communications to courses and conferences, both national and international. ...
• Corresponding member of the Royal Academy of Medicine and Surgery of Galicia (2016 - present).
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Daniel Pérez Fentes
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Sun 26 Sep.
Mon 27 Sep.
Tue 28 Sep.
Wed 29 Sep.
Thu 30 Sep.
Dr. Daniel Pérez Fentes
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
No se acepta el pago con tarjeta
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.