• Psychology of childhood and adolescence• Sexuality
• Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull, from the subject: "Children's drawing as an instrument of emotional and cognitive knowledge" (2005 - 2007)• Teacher of the course "Psychological aspects of the diabetic patient" in the Postgraduate Educator in Diabetes, in the Nursing Department of the Rovira i Virgili University, Tarragona (1999 - 2001)
• Teacher of the Course "Feminine and Masculine Sexuality" in the Teacher Training Unit of Catalunya (LLIR II), Universitat de Barcelona (1996 - 1998) ...
• Degree in Clinical Psychology from the Universitat de Barcelona (1985 - 1990)• Course of Child Psychopathology and Adolescence, organized by ICE (University of Comillas) and ISCE (Institute of Health Sciences and Education) (1989)
• Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology and Behavioral Medicine, with outstanding qualification, from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (1991 - 1992)• 2nd International Conference on Eating Disorders, in the Ciutat Sanitària i Universitària de Bellvitge, Barcelona (1998)• XV Conference on Behavioral Therapy and Behavioral Medicine in Clinical Practice, organized by the Catalan Society of Psychiatry (2000)• Symposium: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity. Updates on ADHD, organized by Fundación Adana (2002)• Course: cognitive therapy of personality disorders, taught by Arthur Freemann, Hospital Bellvitge, Barcelona (2003)• Course adolescents at risk, organized by Socidrogalcohol Catalunya (2003)• Practical workshop ADHD in adult life, organized by the University Hospital Vall d'Hebrón (2008)• VII Theoretical-Practical Course on ADD with hyperactivity throughout life, organized by Vall d'Hebrón University Hospital (2008)• XI, XII and XIII International Conference: advances in psychiatry and clinical psychology of childhood and adolescence, organized by the Department of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychobiology UB, Psychiatry and Child and Youth Psychology Department of the Institut Clínic de Neurociències, Hospital Clínic Of Barcelona (2007, 2008 and 2009)• VIII Update Day: anxiety disorders (types, differential diagnosis and approaches), organized by the COPC (2009)• 4th International Multidisciplinary Congress on ADHD and Behavioral Disorders, Ramón y Cajal University Hospital, Madrid (2009)• VIII Update day: children and youth depression, clinical characteristics and treatment, organized by the COPC (2010)• Workshop: Cognitive-behavioral treatment of OCD, at Mutual Hospital in Terrassa (2013)• Workshop: Evaluation and treatment of complex cases within the obsessive-compulsive spectrum, in SCRITC (2014)• Attendance to numerous courses, conferences, congresses and symposiums on different fields of the specialty, focused, above all, on children's and youth psychology and on sexuality• Researcher in the "Study of the psychosocial variables involved in delaying the diagnosis of breast cancer", at the Oncology Service of the Hospital Mutua de Terrassa• Researcher on "Hostility: Relationships with lipid plasma levels" ...
Publications and conferences
• Collaboration in the execution of the "Enciclopedia de la Salut: En Forma", published by El Periódico de Catalunya• Participation as Mesa Secretary in the "Future, Society and Drugs", organized by the PSC (1991)
• Paper: "Neuropsychological evaluation criteria in a case of visual agnosia in childhood", at the Congress of Psychological Evaluation, held in Barcelona (1991)• Presentation of "Hostility: Relationships with lipid plasma levels" at the Annual Meeting of the Catalan Society of Psychiatry, organized by the Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques, held in Barcelona (1992)• Presentation of "Hostility: Relationships with lipid plasma levels" at the Sixth European Pisciatry Congress, held in Barcelona (1992)• Presentation of "Hostility: Relationships with lipid plasma levels", at the Annual Meeting of Biological Psychiatry held in Salamanca (1993)• Teknon-young Teens and Editorial Cruïlla: "Self-esteem and Self-image" and "Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa"• "Dialogues for Parents" at Teknon Medical Center. You fear: "First childhood, anorexia nervosa"• Communication "Psychological symptomatology in the patient with sexual dysfunction", presented at the II Conference on Erectile Dysfunction at Teknon Medical Center (1995), at the IV National Congress of Sexology and at the 13th World Congress Sexuality and Human Rights• Communication "Depression and sexuality", presented at the III Conference on Erectile Dysfunction at Teknon Medical Center (1996)• Participation in the Round Table "Problems of the non-descendant testicles in children", with the theme: Psychological repercussions, Tekon Medical Center (1996)• Member of the Organizing Committee of the II Conference of the Bonanova Medical Center: 20 years offering quality patient care ", accredited by the Consell Català de Formació Mèdica Continida ...
• Collegiate psychologist at the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia• Member of SCRITC (Societat Catalana de Recerca i Teràpia de Comportament)
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Cristina Fuentes Mobèche
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Sun 26 Sep.
Mon 27 Sep.
Tue 28 Sep.
Wed 29 Sep.
Thu 30 Sep.
Cristina Fuentes Mobèche
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
No se acepta el pago con tarjeta
Precio según diagnóstico y tratamiento
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.