• More than 25 years of experience• Deputy Medical Service of Cardiac Surgery Hospital de La Princesa (2006 - 2007)
• Deputy Medical Service of Cardiac Surgery Hospital Clinico San Carlos de Madrid (2007 - present)• Deputy Medical Service of Cardiac Surgery Hospital Ruber Internacional de Madrid (2006 - present)• Deputy Medical Service of Cardiac Surgery Hospital Sanitas La Zarzuela of Madrid (2010 - present)• Deputy Medical Service of Cardiovascular Surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid (2012 - present)• Deputy Medical Service of Cardiac Surgery Hospital de Torrejón (2013 - present) ...
• Specialty of Cardiovascular Surgery at the Sant Pau Hospital of Barcelona (2001 - 2006)
• Bachelor of Medicine from the Autonomous University of Madrid (1993 - 1999)• Fundamentals of design and statistics by the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2008)
• Diploma in Management of Integrated Health Services by ESADE (2009 - 2010) ...
• Member of the Catalan Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery• Member of the Spanish Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
• Member of the European Association Cardio-Thoracic Surgery• Member of the Spanish Society of Cardiology ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Javier Cobiella Carnicer
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Sun 29 May.
Mon 30 May.
Tue 31 May.
Wed 01 Jun.
Thu 02 Jun.
Dr. Javier Cobiella Carnicer
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.