• He has been teaching and training in more than 50 specialization courses in Otolaryngology
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza (1992 - 1998)• Training stay in the Endocrinology Service of the General Hospital of Southampton (United Kingdom) (1997)
• Specialist in Otolaryngology (1999 - 2003)• Training stay at the Otorhinolaryngology Service of the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, USA (2002)• Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza (2005)• Formative stay in Facial Nerve Unit, Otolaryngology Department, Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA (2007)• Specialist in Diagnosis and Rehabilitation of Childhood Hypoacusis by the University of Alcalá (2014)• Specialist in Early Care by the University of Alcalá (2015)• Specialist in Diagnosis and Rehabilitation of Childhood Hypoacusis and Early Care by the University of Alcalá (2016) ...
Prizes and awards
• Prize for the Best Temporary Bone Dissection in the Temporary Bone Dissection Course at the San Juan de Dios Hospital by Dr. Clarós and his team in Barcelona (2002)• Award for the best oral communication in the Research Forum in the "LVIº Congress of the Spanish Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervical-Facial Pathology" (2005)
• He has obtained numerous scholarships for his research excellence ...
• Member of the European Academy of Otology and Neurotology• Member of the Spanish Society of Skull Base
• Member of the Spanish Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervical-Facial Pathology• Member of the Spanish Society of Facial Plastic Surgery• Member of the Aragonese Otorhinolaryngology Society• Member of the Catalan Otorhinolaryngology Society ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dra. Elena Hernández Montero
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.