• More than 25 years of experience• Surgery of Cataract and Refractive in Oftalvist Madrid (2009-present)
• Anterior Segment and Refractive Surgery Clinic Rementería (2000-2009)• Anterior Segment in Vissum Holy Hortensia (1999)• Deputy Ophthalmology Hospital October 12, Madrid, assigned to Polo Previous (1990-2000) ...
• Boston Collaborating Centre in the formation of optometrists
• Title of Medicine at the University of Alcala de Henares, 1983.• Ophthalmology Specialty Hospital via MIR on October 12.
Publications and conferences
• Author of several publications in international journals and several presentations at national conferences• His research activity has been mainly in the development of instruments and surgical maneuvers. Creator of two patents, one national and one international.
• Member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology• Member of the Spanish Society of Refractive Surgery Ocular Implant
• Member of the Madrid Society of Ophthalmology ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Marceliano Crespo Bordonaba
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Cataracts, also known as facosclerosis are a total or partial obstruction of the lens or lens of the eye, whose function is to convert the light rays Cataracts, also known as facosclerosis are a total or partial obstruction of the lens or lens of the eye, whose function is to convert the light rays obtained images on the retina. So when this part is obstructed eye, vision becomes weak and blurred. There are many types of cataracts, and is a fairly common condition that increases with age. The only possible cure cataract and restore a correct view treatment is surgery to eradicate it, but it is only recommended when the patient suffers so severe discomfort that do not allow you to continue your daily life as normal or wearing glasses. The operation to correct cataract extraction is based on the area of the lens that is damaged and its replacement by an intraocular lens. ...
Refractive surgery is responsible for changing the anatomy of the eye to correct vision defects such as farsightedness, astigmatism or myopia. There Refractive surgery is responsible for changing the anatomy of the eye to correct vision defects such as farsightedness, astigmatism or myopia. There are several types of refractive procedures, most notably of laser surgery, an increasingly common and widespread thanks to the good results and has the proven technical safety of operation. Specifically, refractive laser surgery is to change the size of the cornea (responsible for our vision) through the application of the laser inside. For this it is necessary to lift a layer of corneal tissue, which will be relocated once the intervention and does not require points. ...
Vision problems encompass a host of pathologies. The most common are refractive comprising: the nearsightedness or myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and Vision problems encompass a host of pathologies. The most common are refractive comprising: the nearsightedness or myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. Its causes may be genetically different, due to aging or other diseases such as macular degeneration caused by diabetes.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Select the clinic
Choose a time on the calendar to book online
Dr. Marceliano Crespo Bordonaba
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?