• Medical trainer at the International University of Catalonia (UIC) by Plató Hospital
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona and the Université Claude- Bernard de Lyon, France (2002)• Specialization in Otolaryngology
• 30ème Course of Facial Surgery Aesthetique, at the Institut Universitaire de la Face et du Cou, Université de Nice (2015)• Course International d'Otologie at the Clinique Causse de Béziers (2015)• Ear, Nose and Throat Dissection Course, in Ringhospitalet, Copenhagen - Nottingham (2016)• Currently doing a doctorate at the Hospital de la Santa Creu and Sant Pau, by the Autonomous University of Barcelona (today) ...
Publications and conferences
• Co-author of the book "Ethnic Considerations in Facial Plastic Surgery" (2016)• Speaker at the Facial Plastic Surgery discussion tables organized by the SCORL
• Participant in the Congress of the European Association of Facial Plastic Surgery, held in Mallorca (2014) ...
Prizes and awards
• Scholarship of the Catalan Society of Otolaryngology to perform an Overship of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, through the American Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
• Member of the SEORL (Spanish Society of Otolaryngology)• Member of the SCORL (Catalan Society of Otolaryngology)
• Member of the SECPF (Spanish Society of Facial Plastic Surgery)• Member of EAFPS (European Association of Facial Plastic Surgery) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Ignacio Viza Puiggrós
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from real patients and have been verified by our Client Relations department to ensure they meet service standards.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.