Usually most of the aesthetic problems in the arms appear between the 30 and the 40 years, and with the passage of the time they are becoming sharpened. The main ones are:
- Flaccidity , a consequence of the loss of firmness of the skin due to the degradation of collagen and elastin fibers, and reflected in the "sagging" of the back face of the arms.
- The abnormal distribution of body fat that initially appears on thighs and later on legs, hips or abdomen, also reaches the arms.
- Also the cellulite can get to settle in the arms. All these esthetic problems in advanced stages are resistant to thinning, feeding and exercise, although it is true that something can attenuate them, will not succeed in eliminating them.
Treatments to kill flabby arms
Sometimes, to achieve the desired result we will need a single treatment or the combination of several. Each patient is unique and, therefore, the treatment to follow will also be unique.
- The Intralipoteria ; is a technique we apply to reduce fat and volume. It consists of the infiltration of deoxycholic acid in adipose tissue to liquefy the adipocyte. In this way, fat cells are naturally removed through the lymphatic system.
- Alidya and Carboxiterapia; these two techniques act synergistically to overcome the cellulite from different ways and, in addition, we potentiate the results.
- Firming Treatments and Silicone Infiltrations to regain firmness. The siliceo will be applied with microinjections in the dermal plane, obtaining the reorganization of the structure of the connective tissue that plays an important role in the conservation of the cutaneous density.
- Indiba ; consists of a high-tech equipment that allows us to bio-stimulate the treated areas to combat flaccidity, fat accumulation and cellulite.
- With Specific Tensile Yarns , which are resorbable and biocompatible, we effectively combat flaccidity. In the short term we managed to tighten the surrounding tissues; and long, we stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, fibers responsible for the firmness of the skin.
We have a wide range of treatments with very satisfactory results and that allow us the application of personalized form, according to the needs of each patient.