Dental implants are considered one of the best options to replace teeth that have been lost, either due to natural causes such as the passage of time or due to external causes. The fundamental keys to take into account so that when we put an implant everything goes well, is durable, gives a good result and allows us to boast a smile from ear to ear are the following.
Keys to having a good implant
- That the implant is correctly placed, that it is in place. Currently it is not appropriate to place dental implants without a previous study with a radiological diagnostic tool in three dimensions, so first you have to do a CAT scan. With this type of images we can choose the ideal place to place an implant. It allows us to observe the conditions of the place where we want to place the implant; if for example we observe that the amount of bone is insufficient, we can design techniques to grow that bone. The more the case is studied, the more chances we have of it being well.
- Forecast of the result. Using classic and modern computer techniques, in addition to choosing the site and identifying the best bone area, we will place the implant where it will work well and where the tooth is beautiful. Our techniques allow us to see the virtual result: before placing the roots (the implants) we build the teeth, see how they look, and if we like it and agree that there is good bone in that area, we decided to place the implant there.
- Promote a relaxed atmosphere. The common thing is that going to the dentist generates anxiety. A relaxed environment is good for the patient not to suffer but also for the dentist to work better. In addition, there is a tendency to run if the specialist notices that the patient is not having a good time. Therefore, at the Torres Lear Dental Center we have three levels of sedation: with drugs, with Nitrous Oxide by inhalation and a third level that has the presence of an anesthesiologist.
- Although we are very fond of dentists, we do not get patients to come "to have a good time", so it is very important to plan the treatment well and make the most of the session.. Using the best technologies and tools, in the same appointment it is possible to remove that natural root that no longer serves us, place the implant and even apply regeneration techniques if necessary. In some cases we can already install fixed teeth. So we get the patient to come to the dentist less times.
- Always leave the sessions with the teeth placed. In our center is protocolized, for us it is "mandatory". They are "put and take" teeth that can be applied in all cases and are reasonably economical. Sometimes we place the teeth completely fixed: either on existing implants or on newly placed implants. At least to smile and make a normal life.
- Construction of the teeth : When we speak of implants we refer to the artificial roots or roots. On them we will place one or several teeth, so that the construction can be made of high quality materials such as ceramic or more economical like resin. The choice of materials is important and it is also important to work without haste, so when the implants have been integrated into the body, we will do the necessary visits at no additional cost until we achieve the result sought by the dentist and the patient.
Enjoy life with a broad smile!