Learn to better manage our time is one of the keys to personal and professional success. Although it seems simple, it is not so:we are often overworked, commitments and activities, and if we do not organize properly, this can cause stress.
In order to find enough motivation to better organize our time, we can reflect on a number of issues:
Time is money
Imagine that there is a bank that every morning you deposited 86,400€but does not allow you to leave a quantity of that money, from one day to another. Everything that you have not worn during the day, the bank withdrew when night. & iquest;As actuarial?
Surely, spending every last penny. But the reality is that each of us has such a bank:it's called time.
Each morning, we were credited with 86,400 seconds and every night, I do not waste time employee or poorly invested. Every day is a new account;Each night it burns the remaining. If you do not use the deposits of the day, we lose and there is no going back. It is therefore important to invest until the second last to maximum health, happiness and success.
We are the ones we give value to the time
• If you want to find the value to a year, enough to talk with a student that I approved.
• If you want to realize the value of one month, talks with a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
• If you want to evaluate a week, I comment it with the editor of a weekly magazine.
• If you want to understand the value of one hour, ask two lovers waiting to meet.
• If you want to realize the value of one minute, call everybody runs to lose the plane.
• If you want to realize the value of one second, try to understand the person who just evitart an accident.
• And if you want to understand the value of a thousandth of a second, ask the winner of the silver medal at the Olympics.
Every moment worth if one knows how to give value. Organize can avoid the unpleasant sensation of not being owners of our own time. Here they are several tips that you can follow:
1. Planning:¿What activities should we do?
2. Prioritize what is important:Within these activities,¿, which are priority and which are secondary?
3. Avoid interruptions:Having established a schedule, we must avoid anything that hinders us carry out. Focus on the scheduled topics:stick to our schedule.
4. Learn to delegate:There are responsibilities that can be shared and are entitled to seek help.
5. Learn to say No:For some people, refusing to others is very difficult but sometimes, we are entitled to think about our own goals.
6. Know how to use the phone, the Whatsapp and email:These are the main sources of distraction that we derive our tasks. Increasingly, the need to be always communicated this very present and we cause dependence.
7. Set limits to meetings:Set an approximate time we need to talk about certain issues can help us to be more concise and spend less time.
8. Set the time and know delimit the tasks we have to perform:Spending too much time with an activity also can make us more unproductive and make us lose our precious time. All need occasionally disconnect.
In general, use the calendar and set clear goals help us manage and take advantage of our time and, above all, save a little on to us and to enjoy it.