It is possible to recover the smile in 24 hours thanks to the immediate loading on dental implants, a technique that involves placing a temporary crown on a newly placed implant in patients who meet the appropriate clinical requirements.
Thanks to this technique the patient gets a fixed tooth the same day the implant is placed, with all the aesthetic, functional and phonetic advantages that this entails and allowing him to return home with the problem solved.
Once the osseointegration is completed, the provisional crown will be removed and replaced by the definitive crown, which will last for many years in the patient's mouth.
At CIRO Clinic in Madrid we are specialists in dental implants and pioneers in this technique (applied for more than 30 years) internationally. In addition, the results of the immediate loading are the same as those offered by the conventional technique: excellent and with a very high percentage of success.
Immediate loading implants: care that the patient must take into account
- It is advisable to follow a soft diet to avoid hard chewing movements that can damage the implant.
- Avoid parafunctions , that is, those abnormalities that the patient can do, such as biting a pen or pencil.
- Maintain a correct and rigorous oral hygiene .
- If you are a smoker, we recommend leaving this habit as it irritates the tissues, delays healing and increases the risk of infection.
- Comply with the schedule of reviews established by the implantologist.
Advantages of Immediate Dental Implants
- It is the safest option to replace missing teeth.
- Implants last for more than 20 years in 90% of cases.
- It improves the quality of life and increases the self-esteem and confidence of the patients
- Helps prevent loss of maxillofacial bone .
- For patients who need complete dentures, dental implants are much more comfortable than removable dentures.
- They are made of 100% biocompatible materials that minimize rejection and favor the integration of the implant with the bone.
- It is a painless procedure. The patients do not feel discomfort and the postoperative is very bearable.
If you are missing a tooth or have to replace a damaged tooth it is important that you contact our consultation, where you will find different specialists in implantology with extensive experience.