1. not require hospitalization. Patients can go home after the intervention. Except in cases of large varices affecting both legs that caution income of 24 hours is advised. The low invasiveness of surgery with laser allows intervention in patients with large varices even affecting both legs.
2. Anesthesia is local. In some cases local or regional practiced in function of the extension of varicose veins.
3. There are practically hematomas after intercepting n. Given the low invasiveness of surgery as it is done without booting, as was done formerly, varicose veins do not appear hematomas.
4. No need to rest. The Laser Surgery for Varicose not require rest, the patient can resume normal activity in 24-48 hours. Given its low invasiveness allows quick recovery as painless postoperative
5. The optical fiber is precisely against variz. The optical fiber of a size of 600 microns (slightly May that the diameter of a hair ) is designed specifically to act directly on the sealing it and preventing varicose vein as having to stretch and tear it.
6. Immediate Results. Clinicians are immediate and reassuring the disappearance of the varicose vein reabsorption by the body and from the first month.
7. Effective against large varices. This proven worldwide for 20 years that this type of surgery is quite effective for the treatment of large varices without relapses. Furthermore, this technique of laser surgery allows the use of transdermal laser in a second step for the total elimination of small leg veins and spider veins that disfigure aesthetically and extending along the legs in clusters.
8. No scars. The aesthetic result is excellent, the intervention by laser avoids the marks left by the conventional surgery.