Dr. Rodrigo Rodríguez Rodríguez
• More than 15 years of experience• Guards as Medical Specialist in Neurosurgery in Health and Bellvitge University from February 2000 to March 2000. • Guards as Medical Specialist in Neurosurgery at the San Juan de Dios Hospital in Barcelona from January 2000 to March 2000.• Physician Assistant Neurosurgery at the University Hospital of Girona Dr. Josep Trueta from April 2000 to May 2002.• Private practice as a medical specialist in neurosurgery Bofill Clinica Girona from April 2001 to June 2002.• Private practice as a medical specialist in neurosurgery at Clinica Girona from April 2001 to June 2002.• Physician Assistant Neurosurgery in the Hospital Mutua de Terrassa June 2002 to August 2003.• Physician Assistant Neurosurgery in the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau in Barcelona since September 2003.• Guards as Medical Specialist in Neurosurgery at the Clinica del Remei Barcelona from September 2003 to July 2004.• Guards as Medical Specialist in Neurosurgery, Hospital de Sant Cugat Asepeyo since February 2003.• Private practice as a medical specialist in neurosurgery at USP. Institut Universitari Dexeus. Neurosurgery Service Director since September 2004. ...
Positions in public associations
• Secretary of the Catalan Society of Neurosurgery between 2006 and 2010.• Vice President of the Catalan Society of Neurosurgery between 2011 and 2013.
• He combines his medical activity with teaching at institutes attached to the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
• Medical specialist neurosurgery through the MIR system conducted between January 1995 and December 1999 in Health and Bellvitge University.• He has attended more than 60 courses and conferences.
Publications and conferences
• Author of two books on his specialty.• He has participated in more than 120 publications, communications, posters and videos. • Secretary of the Organizing and Scientific Committee of the Congress SENFE III ( Spanish Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery ).• European Consultant Kyphon year 2006-2007-2008. ...
• Added member of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery since 1997.• Active member of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery since 2001. • Full member of the Academy of Medical Sciences de la Salut i de Catalunya i Balears since April 2006.• Member of the Catalan Society of Neurosurgery since april 2006. ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Rodrigo Rodríguez Rodríguez
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
A spinal tumor is abnormal growth in or around the spinal cord cells, with leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma tumors the most common nervous system. To af A spinal tumor is abnormal growth in or around the spinal cord cells, with leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma tumors the most common nervous system. To affect such an important location for the human body, its symptoms cause neurological defects such as loss of sensitivity and strength, lack of control over the sphincters and back pain. It is very important to diagnose the medullary tumors of the nervous system in time to prevent the column from spreading and causing secondary spinal tumors or finish affecting other parts of the body. Its diagnosis can carry out a review of reflexes and muscle tenderness and a neurological examination. As their first symptoms are discovered, you must start as soon as possible a suitable and personalized treatment to prevent resulting in permanent injury. Corticosteroids, surgery and chemotherapy have been very beneficial to cure or ameliorate disease. ...
Brain tumors are formed because of the proliferation of cells that grow and multiply abnormally in the brain, being able to give blood vessels, c Brain tumors are formed because of the proliferation of cells that grow and multiply abnormally in the brain, being able to give blood vessels, cranial nerves, glands, bones, brain parenchyma and embryonic remains. It also may occur in two ways: by pressing brain areas for growth or invade surrounding tissue, in which case it is a malignant brain tumor. Symptoms of brain tumors include hand tremors, changes in mood, dizziness, unsteadiness and impaired alertness. Regarding treatment, absolutely it depends on where the brain tumor, degree of involvement and the patient's health are. Surgery is one of the most common measures to reduce the pressure that is suffering the brain. Also, radiation therapy and chemotherapy are used when surgery has been ruled out or have not achieved the desired results with the same benefits. ...
Congenital malformations are defects in the baby's body that develop during pregnancy. Thanks to advances in medicine birth defects occur very rarely, Congenital malformations are defects in the baby's body that develop during pregnancy. Thanks to advances in medicine birth defects occur very rarely, only 15 of every 1,000 newborns in Spain. Most of these malformations are of unknown origin but may be caused by genetic abnormalities, drug consumption, maternal age, diseases that the mother has during pregnancy and even food that keeps during pregnancy. ...
Craniosynostosis is a birth defect in which a premature closure of one or more of the sutures between the bones of the skull of a baby occurs. The sk Craniosynostosis is a birth defect in which a premature closure of one or more of the sutures between the bones of the skull of a baby occurs. The skull of an infant is made up of bony plates that are responsible for growth of the skull, but when these plates intersect are generated saturate, causing the head to grow abnormally. ...
Hydrocephalus is cefaleorraquídeo fluid accumulation (responsible for protecting and cushioning the brain) within the skull, which causes the brain to swell due to excessive pressure on it. The condition can occur in infants because of problems during pregnancy, although hydrocephalus may also occur in adults, also called normal pressure hydrocephalus, whose most common causes are head injury, stroke, tumors, infections and cerebral hemorrhage. When it occurs in adults, the most serious cases are those of hydrocephalus in elderly. Medicine and rehabilitation are good resources to prevent their growth, although the most common treatment is surgery, in which a tube is placed to remove excess fluid. ...
One of the biggest problems of spine surgery are multiple incisions that must be made to reach this part of the body and, therefore, the subsequent scarring, a large blood loss and long-term interventions. Therefore, every time is often used more surgery minimally invasive spine, whenever possible as sequelae resulting are smaller, smaller scars, damage to the muscle mass is minimal and achieves rapid recovery patient. Furthermore, the results of such operations are the same as traditional surgery. Therefore, the minimally invasive spine surgery is most recommended for patients provided they are suitable so that she could make features. ...
The spine surgery is to correct structural abnormalities of the spine that cause pain. It is indicated in cases where there is significant compression of the spinal cord or nerve roots, and when it is due undoubtedly to the structural abnormality detected. One of those treated by surgery of cervical spine injury is a herniated disc. Cervical surgery may be necessary to reduce pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots, when pain is caused by a herniated disc or a bone of spinal canal. Trauma surgery may also be required to stabilize the cervical spine and minimize the possibility of paralysis, when a fracture or dislocation causes a vertebral instability. Likewise, cervical surgery is also used in case of degenerative diseases. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Agrupació Mútua
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Atlantida Médica
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- DKV Muface
- DKV Seguros
- Generali Seguros
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Montepio de Conductors Seguros
- Muface Adeslas
- Muface Asisa
- Mútua General de Catalunya
- Mútua Granollers
- Sersanet Seguros
- Vital Seguro