Dr. Juan Carlos Casado Morente
• More than 25 years of experience• Co-director of the Department of Otolaryngology Hospital Chiron Campo de Gibraltar (2013-present) • Optional Area Specialist in Otolaryngology at the Hospital La Línea de la Concepción de Cádiz (on leave) (2010-present)• Co-director of the Department of Otolaryngology-USP Hospital Marbella (2004-present)• Optional Specialist Hospital Costa del Sol (on leave) (1998-present) ...
Positions in public associations
• Full member of the Spanish Society of Otolaryngology and Cervico -Facial Pathology ( SEORL and PCF)
• Member of the Teaching Commission of the Costa del Sol Hospital in Marbella (Málaga) (2000-present)• Director of doctoral thesis at the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Malaga (2004) • Practicum III guardian of the Diploma in Speech Therapy in the Department of Otorrinolaringolgía the Costa del Sol Hospital in Marbella (Málaga) (1999-2003)• Practicum Tutor of Diploma in Speech Therapy in the Department of Otorrinolaringolgía the Costa del Sol Hospital in Marbella (Málaga) (1999-2000)• Tutor recycling in Otorhinolaryngology Unit of the Hospital Costa del Sol of Family Physicians• Associate Professor at the University of Helsinki Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa and Professor (HUS)• He has taught more than 50 courses and seminars on the specialty ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Cordoba (1991)• monographic courses PhD in Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine of Córdoba (1991-1993) • PhD from the University of Cordoba for its "morpho-functional evaluation and voice acoustic analysis. Study in normal subjects and in different organic and functional voice disorders "(2000)• Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology via MIR at the University Regional Hospital Reina Sofía of Córdoba (1997)• He has received more than 80 seminars and specialty courses ...
Publications and conferences
• "The clinical evaluation of the Voice. Basics doctors and speech therapy." Casado, JC .; Adrian, JA. Ediciones Aljibe, 2002• "Laringectomized Patients Manual". Casado, JC .; Adrian, JA. Ediciones Aljibe, 2004 • "Voice Disorders. From diagnosis to treatment." Casado, JC .; Adrian, JA. Ediciones Aljibe, 2009• Director of the I and II Conference of Pathology of Voice at the Hospital del Sol Hosta• He has participated in over 25 national and international conferences• He has made over 70 communications in national conferences• He has published 25 articles in medical journals specialty• He has written book chapters specialty ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Juan Carlos Casado Morente
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
The dysphonia is a disorder characterized by an alteration of the timbre of the voice, which can be due to various organic or functional causes of the The dysphonia is a disorder characterized by an alteration of the timbre of the voice, which can be due to various organic or functional causes of the larynx and vocal cords. When it occurs in children, can come from neurological disorders, malformations of the larynx, laryngeal papillomas caused by viral infections, or overly strain your voice. The latter is the most common cause that causes dysphonia in adults, and that untreated hyperfunction voice can produce other pathologies such as nodules or polyps on the vocal cords. In addition, other factors that can trigger dysphonia:grastroesofagico reflux, smoking, infections such as laryngitis or tuberculosis, neurological disorders or tumors of the larynx. Both children and adults, chronic afonia requires a medical exam to diagnose any disorder that lengthen more than two weeks, both to rule out any serious injury to prevent dysphonia become a chronic afonia and resulting in a total loss of voice. In dysphonia force generated by voice or by infections and viruses, rest and anti-inflammatory will be required, depending on the case, therapy with a speech therapist to teach the patient to use the voice well and rehabilitate. ...
Encompasses all interventions from inside the nose, cisualizando or manipulating the structures through optical instruments. Its obejtivo treat injuri Encompasses all interventions from inside the nose, cisualizando or manipulating the structures through optical instruments. Its obejtivo treat injuries or abnormalities that alter the normal function of the nose, or its adjoining structures. ...
The middle ear surgery is the surgical set to treat problems in the tympanic membrane, the ossicles articulated (hammer, anvil and stirrup) and the m The middle ear surgery is the surgical set to treat problems in the tympanic membrane, the ossicles articulated (hammer, anvil and stirrup) and the mastoid air cells (cavities of the temporal bone) interventions. There are two main groups of surgical procedures: Tympanoplasty and mastoidectomy. Tympanoplasty encompasses ossiculoplasty (repair of bones) and myringoplasty (closing holes in the eardrum). To perform this type of surgery, you enter the middle ear through a cut behind the ear or inside the ear canal and the relevant procedures are performed, depending on the injury presented by the patient. Intervention may include removing any infection or dead tissue in the eardrum to place a graft to repair a perforation in the tympanic membrane or put a prosthesis to replace a damaged bone. Tympanoplasty is indicated in cases of large perforations of the eardrum or middle ear infections, including chronic or acute otitis media, which can not be cured with antibiotics. The masteidoctomía is an operation to remove the air-filled cavities of the skull located behind the ear (temporal bone), performed to treat infections of the mastoid portion of the skull that complications of otitis media, abnormal bone growths, cholesteatoma ( cyst skin cells in the middle ear) or to place cochlear implants. ...
Rhinoplasty nose operation is intended to correct areas such as the septum, the tip or width. Each rhinoplasty must customize the results considering Rhinoplasty nose operation is intended to correct areas such as the septum, the tip or width. Each rhinoplasty must customize the results considering the patient wishes and possibilities according to their physiognomy. Currently two types of open rhinoplasty surgery in which a cut in the columella and closed rhinoplasty that takes place inside the nose practiced without scarring performed. ...
The Vertigo is a feeling of imbalance arising from the structures of balance located in the inner ear (vestibular system) or connections of the structures of balance in the brain. When a sudden movement or a rapid change of the position of the head occur, can result in such connections balance problems, but do not usually last long. Among the symptoms they produce vertigo, the most common is dizziness. Anyway, dizziness can also be caused by diseases or disorders such as arrhythmia, insufficient production of blood in the heart, or the decrease in blood volume causes an inadequate flow of blood to the heart muscle. ...
Deafness is hard of hearing or total inability to use this. If the loss is partial hearing loss is called if the total deafness.
Radiofrequency nasal surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the use of energy at low power and low temperature to repair certain diseases of the nasal passages, especially the turbinate hypertrophy which causes nasal blockage. The surgery is performed under local anesthesia and usually lasts between five and fifteen minutes, tops. This technique begins by inserting a thin radiofrequency probe through the nostrils. The radiofrequency energy helps reduce the size of the turbinates without causing injury to the nasal mucosa, as it is applied by a cold electrodes. After surgery, the patient will take a nasal packing for a day at least. Turbinate hypertrophy can also be treated with endoscopic surgery or laser surgery. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation: 120€
- Follow-up consultation: 60€
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)