Dr. Fernando Jara Sánchez
• More than 30 years of experience• Acting Head of Department of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Hospital C. October 12, 2014 - present • Head Trauma Mutual Madrid footballers, 1996 - present• Clinical Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital October 12, 2006 to 2014• Deputy Traumatology October 12 1993-2006• Register in Orthopaedic Surgery, Prince Charles Hospital, 1992• Register in Orthopaedic Surgery Hospital Princess of Wales, 1990-1992• Senior House Officer in East Surrey Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990• Senior House Officer in Accident and Emergencies East Surrey Hospital, 1989 ...
Positions in public associations
• Secretary of the National Commission of the Specialty of Orthopaedic Surgery. 1987-1988• Secretary of the Board of the Gaspar Casal Foundation for Research and Development of Health 2011-2015
• C. Commonwealth of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Complutense University of Madrid professor, 2009 - present• Professor of Practice in Trauma on Social Mutuality of Spanish Footballers forecast. Medical School of Physical Education and Sport, Faculty of Medicine. Complutense University. 1999-2008
• Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery, UCM 1975 - 1981• Specialist in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital 12 de Octubre, 1988 • Clinical Attachment in Orthopaedic Surgery at East Surrey Hospital (UK). 1987• Master in Management of Health Services. ICADE. Pontifical University of Comillas. Madrid 1994• Master in Health Economics. Pompeu Fabra University. Barcelona. 2003• Medical doctor. Excellent Cum Laude. Universidad Complutense 2008• Basic Course in Clinical Management Units. ESADE Business School. Pfizer Chair in Clinical Management 2009 ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Fernando Jara Sánchez
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
The anterior cruciate ligament is one of the major ligaments of the knee, which passes between the femur and tibia obliquely. Its function is to provi The anterior cruciate ligament is one of the major ligaments of the knee, which passes between the femur and tibia obliquely. Its function is to provide stability to the knee, keeping the leg is moved forward with respect to the thigh. Of the four major ligaments of the knee, the anterior cruciate ligament is the one most commonly injured, especially when a sudden change occurs in the direction of the knee. The most common injuries are torn anterior cruciate ligament and partial tear of the anterior cruciate ligament. Symptoms include pain, inability to walk or stand for long periods, or up and down stairs. For the treatment of both lesions can opt for surgery by arthroscopy or conservative treatment based on rehabilitation to strengthen the muscles. ...
The hip prosthesis is a major surgical technique involves the replacement of degenerate artificial hip joint. The characteristics of the materials us The hip prosthesis is a major surgical technique involves the replacement of degenerate artificial hip joint. The characteristics of the materials used in this type of prosthesis allow similar to human joint mobility. To manufacture these implants used: various metals such as stainless steel alloys, cobalt, chromium and titanium; plastic, usually polyethylene, a durable and wear-resistant material which is friction. The replacement of the hip prosthesis is indicated in cases of osteoarthritis in the joint or of rheumatoid arthritis. After surgery, patients need crutches for the next month. The prostheses have limited life due to wear of materials. ...
Arthroscopic knee surgery is a minimally invasive surgical technique for accessing the interior of the joint through small holes in the skin. Through Arthroscopic knee surgery is a minimally invasive surgical technique for accessing the interior of the joint through small holes in the skin. Through a small caliber lens inside the knee is observed and treat various injuries without opening. Arthroscopic knee surgery is used to remove or repair torn meniscus cartilage to anterior cruciate ligament injuries broken, cut broken pieces of articular cartilage, remove loose fragments of bone or cartilage or remove inflamed synovial tissue. Recovery from knee arthroscopy is much faster than traditional surgery. Then the patient must regularly exercise his knee for several weeks. ...
The knee prosthesis is the replacement of the joint by a plastic part by surgery, is indicated where the joint is seriously damaged by osteoarthritis. The knee prosthesis is the replacement of the joint by a plastic part by surgery, is indicated where the joint is seriously damaged by osteoarthritis. The knee prosthesis is indicated when the degree of deterioration of the knee and the pain that generates prevent the patient walk. Such implants are reproductions of the bones forming the knee, made of various metals and plastics favoring flexion and extension of the joint. Allergy to metal alloys patients there titanium knee prosthesis. Usually, the patient who has been implanted with a knee prosthesis can be incorporated to work within three to six months. ...
The menisci are cartilage located within the knee, both on the inside (medial meniscus) and outer (lateral meniscus), which dampen the shock between the femur and the tibia. The menisci of the knee are the most damaged structures to be hit in that area, especially in sports like soccer. In fact, the medial meniscus is more prone to injury than the lateral meniscus, and which is connected to medial collateral ligament and the joint capsule, so that it is less mobile. Treatment of a meniscus injury as broken medial meniscus may involve surgery, depending on the patient. In case of surgery, only the damaged part of the meniscus is cut by arthroscopy. ...
Sports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, technical deficiencies, misuse of clothing, lack of fitness, among other causes. It addresses a sports orthopedic lesions characteristic of certain sports for its predisposing factors and typical forms of presentation. The correct treatment in sports traumatology is based on the preparation of a history of each player that includes both family history and personal health, and history of injury or surgery and orthopedic aspects. These data must be added those obtained by conducting a review of admission that values sport postural aspects, skeletal muscle, joints, ligamentous, fitness, etc. and risk factors for the appearance of lesions depending on the sport. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation: 150€
- Follow-up consultation: 100€
Health insurance accepted