Dra. Concha Alonso Cerezo
• More than 30 years of experience• Responsible for Familial Cancer Unit and Genetic Counseling in Madrid Arturo Soria IMOncology • Specialist in the genetics unit of the University Hospital of the Princess: detention program coordinator and advice familial cancer (2005-present)• Specialist unit area of genetics at the University Hospital of the Princess: karyotype, molecular biology techniques, clinical genetics consultation (2003)• Specialist area at the Gregorio Maranon Hospital: cytogenetic and genetic counseling (2001-2003)• Specialist area in the FJD: cytogenetics (2000 -2001)• Area specialist at the University Hospital of the Princess: (1994-2000)• Specialist in biochemistry, hematology, microbiology, laboratory management, laboratory information system in the Doctor Jaime Vera (1986-1994) Center ...
• Madrid Complutense University Professor Faculty of Medicine, Clinical Practice Course III (2013- present)• Tutor. Specialty Clinical Analysis. Madrid's community. Hospital Universitario de la Princesa (2007-present)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valladolid (1981)• Specialized in Clinical Analysis in the Gregorio Maranon Hospital in Madrid (1985) • Master in Business Administration at the Pontifical University of Comillas (1990-1992)• Master in Health Administration and Management Development and Health Specialization Company (1996-1998)• Specialization Course of Clinical Genetics. University of Alcalá (2001)• PhD in Medicine, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology III program. Madrid Complutense University (2005)• Specialized in Clinical Biochemistry by the Ministry of Education and Science (2010) ...
Publications and conferences
• He has made numerous scientific and technical publications, he has coordinated several books, and has published in various journals.
Recognition and awards
• Several national and international scientific publications and coordinator in five books on his specialty
• President of Training Committee of the Spanish Association of Medical Pathobiology (2012-present)• Member of the Hereditary Cancer Committee of the Spanish Association of Human Genetics (2013-present) • Member of the commission of the Spanish Primary Care Association of Human Genetics (2012-present)• Member of the commission of molecular genetics. Spanish Society of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Pathology• Training Committee Member of Spanish Association of Medical Pathobiology (2004-2012) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Concha Alonso Cerezo
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Clinical biochemistry studies in vitro and in vivo biochemical properties with the aim to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases
Genetic testing is a test used to determine whether the patient has a pathogenic gene mutation. If a person is a carrier of a specific pathogenic gene Genetic testing is a test used to determine whether the patient has a pathogenic gene mutation. If a person is a carrier of a specific pathogenic gene mutation, you have more options of getting the disease. This type of study is done by a blood test. Once the sample is in the laboratory, it is necessary to study the genetic material found within cells ...
Renal failure is the inability of the kidneys to properly remove toxins and other waste residues of blood. The cause associated with this disease i Renal failure is the inability of the kidneys to properly remove toxins and other waste residues of blood. The cause associated with this disease is diabetes and blood clots caused by cholesterol, decreased blood flow or acute tubular necrosis (cells of damaged kidney), among others. As regards symptoms, the person with kidney failure tends to make bloody, there is an increased tendency to bruising, bad breath and disminuciónd and sensitivity, especially in the hands and feet. Fatigue, hand tremor and suffer nausea or vomiting, can also be other symptoms. ...
The factors that provide an cardiovascular risk are those who are associated with a greater likelihood of cardiovascular disease such as cholesterol, The factors that provide an cardiovascular risk are those who are associated with a greater likelihood of cardiovascular disease such as cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, smoking, genetic inheritance, stress, obesity and heart rate. These agents affect both the arteries of the heart as the other parts of the body such as the brain, kidney and lower limbs. The most common consequences are myocardial infarction or cardiovascular events such as thrombosis, embolism and cerebral hemorrhage. There are aspects that predispose people to suffer them as age, sex, race and, above all, family history. Also, maintain a balanced diet also prevents the control of blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose. ...
Headache, known in the vernacular as headaches, occur in different ways according to their intensity and symptoms. The most common headaches are migraine or migraine and tension headache, although there are many others. Of these, cluster headaches are one of the most annoying, as they cause very severe pain that can last from hours to weeks. On the other hand, they are characterized by sinus headaches cause pain in the face and the front of the head, and sore throat and runny nose. There is no definitive cure for headaches, but many treatments can relieve or prevent the symptoms worse, such as certain drugs or therapies by administering pure oxygen. ...
Diabetes is a disease characterized by a significant increase in blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia ), whose symptoms are usually fatigue, emaciation produced in a short time, excessive thirst and urination extreme ( even at night ). This pathology is caused by an alteration of the action of insulin, either because it does not exist or because the patient's pancreas no longer make it. This last case is what causes diabetes mellitus or insulin-dependent (type I diabetes), which appears in childhood. In the case of people with diabetes type I, substitute this lack of insulin treatment to be followed for life, proper diet that allows greater control of blood glucose levels throughout the day and about good habits of physical exercise. In contrast, type II diabetes is a consequence of hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, among other causes. Requires more control over diet that is done and sometimes treatment with oral antidiabetic (pills ). Besides, during gestation can also see the unbalanced blood glucose levels, which causes the called gestational diabetes. ...
Headache or headache is a common ailment that affects any part of the head, can become very intense as migraines, even to hinder the daily life of the patient. Its origin can be very diverse, encompassing from muscle strain, flu or fever, to hydrocephalus, lack of oxygen or brain tumors. According to the symptoms of headache and its duration, you may require different treatments and even intervention specialist neurologist. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation: Entre 120€ y 200€
- Follow-up consultation: En función del tratamiento y seguimiento
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Agrupació Mútua
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- ASSSA Seguros
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Seguros
- Filantrópica Mercantil Matritense
- Hermandad Madrileña
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Unión Madrileña de Seguros