• FEA of Neurosurgery Catholic Hospital Casa de Salud (present)• FEA of Neurosurgery of Agustina Medical Center Teruel Aragon (present)
• FEA of Neurosurgery at the University General Hospital of Valencia (2008 - present)• FEA of Neurosurgery at the University Hospital Miguel Servet in Zaragoza (2003 - 2008)• MIR specialist in Neurosurgery at the University Hospital "Iron Gate" of Madrid (1998 - 2003)• Microneurosurgery Fellowship in the Department of Neurosurgery Seth GS Medical College Hospital, Parel, Mumbai ...
• Associate Professor Department of Biochemistry at the University of Navarra (1996 - 1997)• Session on lumbar compression syndrome in the Hospital Puerta del Hierro in Madrid (1999)
• Session on medullary tumors in children in the Augustino Gemmelli Hospital, Catholic University of Rome, Italy (2001)• Course on "nursing care in the neurosurgical patient" organized by the Quality and Training of the Department of Nursing at the Hospital Arnau de Vilanova in Lleida (2003) ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara, Romania (1987 - 1993)• Approval title of Medicine and Surgery to Spanish Graduate (1996)
• Doctor Cum Laude in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra in Pamplona (1994 - 1997)• Emergency Surgery Course at Hospital Puerta del Hierro in Madrid (1998)• Course of Neuroradiology (CT, MRI) at the Hospital Puerta del Hierro in Madrid (1998)• Interventional Neuroradiology Course at Hospital Puerta del Hierro in Madrid (1999)• Course transsphenoidal endoscopic surgery in the Department of ENT Hospitals Cheshire Mild and Leighton Hospital, UK (1999)• MIR specialist in Neurosurgery at the University Hospital "Iron Gate" of Madrid (1998 - 2003)• Surgery Course and spinal neuronavigation in Klink Großhadern - Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich, Germany (2000)• Course Intensive Care in Hospital Puerta del Hierro in Madrid (2001)• Course of pediatric neurosurgery at Augustino Gemmelli Hospital, Catholic University, Rome (2001)• Course application of implants in lumbar spine surgery in the Marienhof Catholic Clinic in St. Josef, Koblenz, Germany (2003)• Course application to degenerative spine disease and applications in traumatic spinal condition in the orthopedic clinic Munchen-Harlaching and the Emergency Hospital Murnau, Germany (2003)• Numerous courses in national and international institutions during residency• Company scholarship to the University of Navarra (1995 and 1997) Foundation ...
Publications and conferences
• Participation in the Fourth National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (1999)• Participation in the XI European Congress of Neurosurgery (1999)
• Participation in the XVI Meeting of the Andalusian Society of Neurosurgery (2000)• Participation in the V National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (2000)• Participation in the Fourth National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (2001)• Participation in the Seventh National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (2002)• Participation in the IX National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (2004)• Participation in the VI and VII Congress of the Spanish Society of Skull Base (2004, 2006)• EANS participation in the Winter Meeting in Prague (2005)• Participation in the V and VI National Congress of Neuro Spine (2005, 2006)• Participation in the X Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (2005)• Many national and international publications on specialty• Editor in chief of Pathology skull Maxilla• Chief editor of the magazine Neurosciences in Rural Practice ...
Prizes and awards
• First Prize of the Foundation Mapfre Medicine for the best paper in the V Meeting on brain damage and quality of life in epilepsy: "advance knowledge and contributions" (1998)• Third Prize for the best resident Clinic Puerta de Hierro, Madrid, Spain (2001)
• "Guillermo Dierssen" award from the National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery for Best Communication (2004) ...
• Member of the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS)• Member of the Spanish Society of Neuro Spine (SENR)
• Member of the working group of Neurooncology of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery• Member of the Spanish Society of Neurosurgery (2005) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Rafael Nicolás Cincu Marsalic
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Thu 30 Jun.
Fri 01 Jul.
Sat 02 Jul.
Sun 03 Jul.
Mon 04 Jul.
Dr. Rafael Nicolás Cincu Marsalic
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Pay at my appointment
Prepay for your appointment
65€ (-7 %)
55€ (-8 %)
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
Axa Winterthur Salud
HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.