• More than 40 years of experience• Neurologist at the Neuroconsulta clinic (1985 - present)
• Specialist in Neurology at the San Cecilio Clinical Hospital (1985 - 2014)• Neurologist specialist at the San Cecilio University Clinical Hospital (1978 - 2014)• Head of the Neurology Service at the Andalusian Health Service (1991 - 2005) ...
• Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Granada (1985)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Granada• Specialist in Neurology from the University of Granada (1980)
• Honorary Research Fellow at the Royal Free Hospital of London (1982)• Doctor of Medicine from the University of Granada (1983)• Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Granada (1985) ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of the medical dissemination trilogy: the strange case of Dr. Parkinson (1997), The strange case of lost myelin (1998) and The strange case of Dr. Alzheimer (2000)• Author of several books about his specialty
• He has published numerous essays in internationally renowned medical journals ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr.Prof. Rafael González Maldonado
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Se acepta pago con tarjeta
50€ (resultados primera visita)
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.