• Urologist at the Vithas San José de Vitoria Hospital (today)• Medical Specialist in Urology from the University Hospital of Álava (2015 - present)
• Bladder cancer: TUR-V (transurethral resection of the bladder), instillations with chemotherapeutic and monotherapeutic drugs.• Prostate cancer: prostate biopsy, robotic radical prostatectomy, laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
• Kidney cancer: robotic partial nephrectomy (robot-assisted surgery that preserves the affected kidney), laparoscopic radical nephrectomy: complete removal of the kidney laparoscopically.• Benign prostatic hyperplasia: TUR-P (transurethral resection of the prostate with bipolar energy), HOLEP (prostate enucleation with holmium laser, a revolutionary technique that allows minimally invasive treatment of patients with large prostates), retropublic adenomectomy (the traditional surgical technique open, for the very large prostate).• Erectile dysfunction: oral pharmacological treatment, injectable treatment, prosthetic surgery (three-component or malleable prosthesis in case of severe erectile dysfunction or after radical surgeries).• Peyronie's disease: Clostridium collagenase injection (indicated in slight curvatures), surgical treatment with plication techniques (Nesbit, Yachia and 16-point technique), patch techniques (indicated in severe curvatures of> 60º), penile prostheses (in severe deformities with associated erectile dysfunction).• Vasectomy.• Circumcision.• Endoscopic lithotripsy: uretereorenoscopy and lasertricia.• Pelvic floor unit: urinary infection, urinary incontinence (suburethral meshes), pelvic organ prolapse (laparoscopic or robotic colposacropexy), overactive bladder (endovesical botox). ...
• Professor in "Management of erectile dysfunction resistant to IP-5", at the Basque Society of Urology (2019).• Professor in "Preservation of robotic radical postprostatectomy erectile function", at the University Hospital of Álava (2017).
• Teacher in "Does the initial biochemical response pattern determine the subsequent evolution of our patients in the CPRCM in the treatment with abitraterone?", In the Spanish Association of Urology (2014).• Teacher at the seminar: "Radiological evaluation in the follow-up of patients treated with TKI Glaxo Smith", at the Hospital Universitario de Cruces (2014).• Teacher in the robotic radical prostatectomy course, at the Hospital Universitario de Cruces (2014).• Teacher in "EMDA in the recurrence of TVNMI", in the Riojan Society of Urology (2013). ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de la Sabana School of Medicine (2006).• Specialist in Urology via MIR by the Hospital Universitario de Cruces (2010 - 2015).
• Clinical Fellowship in Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery, at the “Clinique Saint Agustín”, Bordeaux, France (2014).• Fellowship in Andrology, at the Hospital 12 de Octubre / Fundación Puigvert, AEU (2018 - 2019). ...
Publications and conferences
• Regular speaker at specialty conferences.
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Thu 20 Jan.
Fri 21 Jan.
Sat 22 Jan.
Sun 23 Jan.
Mon 24 Jan.
Tue 25 Jan.
This doctor's schedule is not yet available. To make an appointment, click here.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Se acepta el pago con tarjeta
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.