• More than 15 years of experience• Head of Home Hospitalization Unit (HADO) in the Hospital of Gran Canaria Dr. Negrín (2006 - present)
• Head of the San Roque Group Pulmonology Service (San Roque Las Palmas Clinic and San Roque Maspalomas Hospital) (2007 - present)• Medical Director Medical Specialties Center ICMA: Canary Institute of Antiage Medicine SL (News)• Activity as a Pulmonologist at the Perpetuo Socorro Clinic (2005 - 2007)• Activity as a Pulmonologist at the Pneumology Service Hospital Clinica Roca - Hospiten (2004-2007)• Deputy Physician of the Pneumology Service at the Hospital of Gran Canaria Dr. Negrín and Head of the Hospitalization Unit at the Pulmonology Home (UHDN) (2004 - 2006)• Specialist in Pneumology via MIR at the University Hospital of Gran Canaria Dr. Negrín (2000 - 2004)• Medical Guards Internal Medicine Service Deputy (2004 - 2007)• Medical guards Emergency Service MIR (2000 - 2003)• Work activity as a company doctor for the company NEXGRUP (Company Medical Services) (1999 - 2000)• Professional at the Medical Recognition Center of the Official College of Physicians of Las Palmas (for a month 1999 - 2000)• Pediatric Pulmonary Stay: medical activity at the plant and outpatient visits for asthma and infant respiratory allergy at the Hospital Materno Infantil de Canarias (HUMIC)• Stay in the Non-Invasive Ventilation Unit: medical activity in the respiratory UFISS of the University Hospital of Bellvitge - Pneumology Service (Barcelona)• Stay in the Home Hospitalization Unit: medical activity at the Bellvitge University Hospital (Barcelona) for follow-up and home treatment of chronic, multi-pathological and fragile patients• Stay of medical activity in the Smoking and Pathology of Sleep Unit: Pneumology Service of the Institut Universitari Dexeus (Barcelona) ...
• University Associate Professor Department of Morphology at the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Las Palmas (June 2009 - June 2012)• Accreditation teacher and researcher and professor Dr. accreditation as type I by the Canary Evaluation Agency (ACECAU) by the ULPGC
• Professor of the National School of Football Coaches and teachers Collaborating Faculty of Physical Education• Professor of Pneumology MIR Preparation Course in Spanish Organisation of Medical Colleges (WTO)• Member as a member of courts of doctoral theses ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of 20 articles published in scientific journals of national and international scope.• Author of 4 complete books and 16 book chapters.
• He has made 82 presentations several communications and in many national and international conferences.• President of the XIII National Congress of the Canarian Society Home Care 2016• President of the First Conference on Health System Sustainability Canary Islands (2014)• Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the National Conference on Artificial Nutrition SEHAD home - NADYA Group (2013)• Lead author "Long-term pulmonary function following thoracic sympathectomy" published in the Journal of Thoracic and Cradiovascular surgery (2006)• Lead author of "Long-term cardiopulmonary function thoraic symathectomy following: comparision Between conventional and simplified techniques.• Coauthor of the book "Físcia and Respiratory Activity" (2013)• Princpal author of the book "Biomecáncia" (2011)• Participating in oral communications, posters with oral presentation and moderator at conferences as the first person.• Participating in oral communications and posters with oral presentation to Congress not like first person.• Vice President of the scientific committee of the "Third Congress of Resident Doctors of Canarias" (January 2003)• Chairman of the organizing committee of the III National Meeting of Spanish Society of Home Care (SEHAD) (Bilbao, April 2013)• President I National Conference on Health System Sustainability Las Palmas (November 2013)• Course Coordinator Domiciliary Respiratory Therapy National Congress of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery SEPAR (June 2015)• President of the XIII National Congress Home Hospitalization. Spanish Society of Home Care (SEHAD) (April 2016) ...
Prizes and awards
• Mention as a finalist for Best professionals work published between the hospital (010)• Best Paper Award "Assessment of ischemia-reperfusion injury and acute rejection early in Experimental Lung Transplantation After Prolonged Ischemia" by the Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery and published in journal Archives Bronconeumología 2007 (2008)
• Award finalist award for clinical research 2011 Best Paper Published between professionals Hospital Dr. Negrin 2010 "Long-term cardiopulmonary function following thoracic sympathectomy: comparison Between conventional and simplified techniques" published in the Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery Jorunal of 2010 (2011 ) ...
• Member of the Spanish Society of Pulmonology (SEPAR)• Vice-president of the Spanish Society of Hospitalization at home (SEHAD) (2014 - 2016)
• President of the Canarian Society of Hospitalization at home (HADOCAN)• Member of the Technical Assistance Board of the University Hospital of Gran Canaria Dr. Negrín in two terms, as a representative of the specialists in training (November 2001 - September 2003)• Member of the Teaching Committee in two terms, as MIR member of the Dr. Negrín Hospital (December 2001 - May 2004)• Coordinator committee experts in smoking official medical school of Las Palmas (COMLP). Organizer of the World Day without tobacco days: May 31 (2005 - 2006 - 2007)• Alternate member Board of Directors Official College of Physicians of Las Palmas (2005 - 2010)• Member of the pharmacy and therapeutic committee of the University Hospital of GC Dr. Negrin (2007 - 2012)• Member - Member of the Spanish Society of Thoracic Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR) in the area of smoking, respiratory infections, and asthma• Member of the Spanish Society of Hospitalization at Home (SEHAD)• National Coordinator of the artificial home nutrition group. Spanish Society of Home Hospitalization (SEHAD)• Member Working Group Strategy Cronicidad Canarias Servicio Canario de Salud (2015) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Miguel Ángel Ponce González
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.