• More than 45 years of experience• Resident Assistance in Health Residence of the SS Jose Gutierrez Ortega Valdepenas (Ciudad Real).
• Medical Assistant Pediatric Surgery at the University Hospital La Paz ( Madrid), obtained by Opposition Competitive Merit free.• Head of Section of Pediatric Surgery ( Transplant Profile Digestive ), at the University Hospital La Paz ( Madrid).• Head of Pediatric Surgery Hospital Universitario La Paz. 2007-present• Chief of Pediatric Surgery of Hospital de Madrid Group. 2004-2014• He has participated as Principal Investigator or Senior in 22 Research Projects funded by Independent Agencies. ...
• Commonwealth Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Madrid. Professor
• Studies Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery performed at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Granada, according to the 1969 curriculum.• Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, obtained by examination at the University of Granada on November 5, 1976.
• Degree of Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, awarded by the Autonomous University of Madrid, deparatamento of Pediatrics, with outstanding Cum Laude rate.• Training completed in Pediatric Surgery via the MIR, recognized by the National Health grant Title of Pediatric Surgery Resident in CS La Paz in Madrid.• Numerous stays abroad ...
Publications and conferences
• More than 70 publications in international journals.• More than 100 publications in national magazines.
• Over 300 units in communications, roundtables and conferences.• More than 30 appearances in chapters in books. ...
Prizes and awards
• PhD Prize, awarded by the Autonomous University of Madrid, School of Medicine.• Awards:for Best Oral Communication presented at the XXXIV Congress of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Surgery 1994
• Award for Best Oral Communication in Research presented at the XXXV Congress of the Spanish Society of Surgery Pediatrica.Granada May 1996• Award:for best oral Communication presented at the XXXIX Congress of the Spanish Society of Gastroenterologist gia, Hepatology and Nutrition Pediatrica.Vigo, May 2000.• Award:First Prize XII International Film Video Contest 2000. Medico Videomed Badajoz, in November 2000.• Prize: Fundacao Pedro Borras Astorga . Medical&Scientific International Film Festival. FILMOBIDOS 2001• Special prize VIDEOPRIMARIA 01 to the best film in the area of general and digestive surgery. International Medical Video Contest 2001. VIDEOPRIMARIA Vigo, May 2001.• Election of the video Segmental Living related liver transplant to be included in VIDEO LIBRARY AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS of.• Awards Rebotica 2001. The 2001 National Award Pediatric Surgery Service of the Hospital La Paz• Civil Order of Health 2003• Magna Cum Laude Award. 90th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of The Radiological Society of North America. November 28-December 3, 2004. Chicago, Illinnois.• Award for Best Simultaneous Communication presented at the XI Congress of the Spanish Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition Pediatric. Valencia 27 to 29 May 2004.• Magna Cum Laude Prize XXVII Congress of the SERAM, Bilbao, 28 to 31 May 2004.• Award for the best communication of the 8th Congress of the Catalan Society of Transplantation. Barcelona 6-9 February 2005• Award:best oral communication in the XIIth Congress of the Spanish Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Pediatric ( SEGNP ). Zaragoza, 12 to 14 May 2005.• Medical Journal Award for 100 Best Ideas of the Year, awarded to the Hospital Universitario La Paz, for their activity in multiviscaral transplant. November 2006.• Cross of Honor of the 2006 Health Madrilena, maximum distinction that can give Advisor. Exma delivered by the President of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre Give the March 14, 2007• Award:Best Communication of Gastroenterology at the XV Congress of the Spanish Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Pediatric. Cordoba 15-May 17, 2008• Award:Best Communication in investigation of XLVIII Congress and the Spanish Society of Pediatric Surgery. Sevilla 20 to 23 May 2009• X Awards Madrid Journal;Health Initiative Award, issued September 17, 2012;Hotel Palace Madrid.• Medical Journal Award Best Ideas 2012 (paragraph gestion ), for the implantation of a pediatric lung transplant program between the University Hospital La Paz and Puerta de Hierro majadahonda of Madrid. Awarded in Barcelona on 28-11-2011.• Award for Medical-Scientific work. Awarded by the Association of Patients Transplanted Liver of Aragon ( AETHA ). Zaragoza November 29, 2012.• He has been awarded the Civil Order of Health, considered in the BOE as the maxima Spanish civilian honor accorded such as honor distinction and public recognition to reward merits, behaviors, activities or significant or unusual in the field of health services .• Doctoral Award from the Royal Academy of Medicine ...
• Member of the Subcommittee Stories Children\'s Hospital Clinics 1989-1991.• Member of the Commission Transplant Hospital Universitario La Paz, from 1997 inclusive until today.
• Member of the Subcommittee of Transplantation at Children\'s Hospital from November 15, 2007 ( date of creation ) to the present.• Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Eastern Andalucia ( until 1978 ).• Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Surgery.• Member of the Spanish Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Pediatric.• Member of the Spanish Society of Transplantation Hepatic.• Member of the Transplantation Society Madrilena.• Member of the European Society of Transplantation.• Member of the International Society of Transplantation.• Member of the International Society of Intestinal Transplantation. ( Intestinal Transplantation Association, a section of the Transplantation Society).• Member of the Spanish Society of Transplantation.• Consultant and advisor as an expert in different societies and meetings Consensus ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Manuel Vicente López Santamaría
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Thu 09 Dec.
Fri 10 Dec.
Sat 11 Dec.
Sun 12 Dec.
Mon 13 Dec.
Dr. Manuel Vicente López Santamaría
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Acepta el pago con tarjeta de crédito
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
Axa Winterthur Salud
HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
Mapfre Caja Salud
Nueva Mutua Sanitaria
Plus Ultra Seguros
Unión Madrileña de Seguros
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.