• More than 35 years of experience• Traumatologist at the Malagueño Institute of Traumatology and Sports Medicine (IMATDE) of Málaga (today)
• Director of the Teaching Committee of the Spanish Arthroscopy Association (2007 - Present)• Member of the scientific committee of numerous national and international congresses and courses in arthroscopic surgery
• Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Seville (1979)• Specialist in Traumatology at the University School of the Virgen de la Macarena Hospital in Seville (1982)
Publications and conferences
• Speaker at various national and international conferences• Multiple oral communications in congresses and national and international courses
• Multiple publications in national and international journals about arthroscopic surgery and knee prosthesis ...
• President of the Spanish Arthroscopy Society (2005-2007)
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Manuel Díaz Samada
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.