• More than 15 years of experience• Coordinator of Pediatric Neurology at the Hospital of St. Augustine
• Director of the Department of Pediatric Neurology at the Neurological Institute Andaluz• Director of the Department of Pediatric Neurology at the Hospital Infanta Luisa• Director of the Department of Pediatric Neurology of the Andalusian Institute of Pediatric Neurology• Outpatient care activity in Pediatric Neurology at the Andalusia Public Health System ...
Positions in public associations
• ADHD Group Coordinator of the European Society of Pediatric Neurology
• Honorary Collaborator of the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Seville• Tutor students Area Medical University Hospital of Valme in Seville
• Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Cádiz (2004)• Technician in Occupational Health and Safety from the University of Cádiz (2004)
• Diploma of Advanced Studies at the University of Seville (2007)• Master in Clinical Trials by University of Seville (2011)• Master in ADHD at the University Pablo de Olavide (2012)• Neuropediatría unit in the Andalusian• Credited as expert in pediatrics by the Health Quality Agency of Andalusia (ACSA) ...
Prizes and awards
• Gold Medal awarded by the European Forum Cum Laude (2016)• Gold Star Professional Excellence awarded by the Institute for Professional Excellence (2016)
• Member of the Working Group of the Spanish Society of ADHD in Pediatric Neurology.• Member of the Working Group of the Spanish ADHD Society for Adolescent Medicine.
• Member of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics (AEP ).• Member of the Spanish Association for Research in Inborn Errors of Metabolism ( AEIEIM ).• Member of the Spanish Society of Inborn Errors of Metabolism ( AECOM ).• Member of the Spanish Society of Primary Care Pediatrics ( SEPEAP ).• Member of the Spanish Society of Child Psychiatry (SEPI ).• Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Hospital ( Shepho ).• Member of the European Paediatric Academy ( EAP).• Member of the Child Neurology Society ( USA).• Member of the European Paediatric Association ( EPA / UNEPSA ).• Member of the World Federation of Associations of ADHD. ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Manuel Antonio Fernández Fernández
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
200€ - 400€
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.