Renowned specialist in sports medicine, Dr. Lluís Til is the Head of the Assistance Unit Sport High Performance Centre of Sant Cugat del Valles addition to medical Responsible football at FC Barcelona. He has published extensively both nationally and internationally.
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
• More than 10 years of experience• Specialist in Sports Medicine Unit of the Hospital Sant Joan de Deu, Barcelona (2014-present)
• Head of the Assistance Unit Sport High Performance Centre of Sant Cugat del Vallés (2006-present)• Responsible physician football at FC Barcelona (2006-present)• Physician first team of FC. Barcelona (2003-2006)• Attending physician of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (COT) at the Hospital de Terrassa (1998-2003)• Deputy Medical Assistance Unit of Sport High Performance Centre of Sant Cugat del Vallés (1998-2003)• TOC attending physician of the regional hospital of Pallars Tremp, Lleida (1995-1998)• Medical training at COT Service (Dr. Tasias Bufi) Vic General Hospital (1990- 1995) ...
• "Muscle injuries: Monitoring of treatment and clinical practice guideline" XIV Course of Spanish Medical Association football teams. San Sebastian (May 2010)• "Ligamentous injuries and exercise" in the Master of Applied Medical Sciences Physical Activity (5th edition) University of Lleida (April 2009)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona• Medicine Specialist Physical Education and Sport at the University of Barcelona
• Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Barcelona ...
Publications and conferences
• Can Local corticosteroid injection in the bursa retrocalcaneal lead to rupture of the Achilles tendon and the medial head of the gastrocnemius muscle? A Turmo-Garuz, G Rhodes, R Balius, Til L, M Miguel-Perez, C Pedret, A Del Buono, N Maffulli. Musculoskeletal Surgery 11/2013• Hamstring injuries in football: Applying scientific knowledge to daily on-field practice Luis Til, Daniel Medina, Gil Rhodes. Aspetar Sports Medicine Journal vol 2 - issue tt - hamstring injuries October 2013: 514-7
• The tendon of young athletes and footballers Marucci Ruzza, Gasol Xavier, Xavier Yanguas, Lluís Til, British Journal of Sports Medicine 07/2013; 47 (10): e3• Consensus for the prevention of sudden cardiac death in athletes Sitges M, Gutierrez JA, Brugada J, R Balius, Bellver M, Brotons D, R Canal, Comaposada J, Comellas C, Doñate M, [......], Sitjà J, Sitges I, Solanas X, Til L, S Tintoré, Turmo A, Valley X, J Vives, Vinuesa A, Yzaguirre I. Apunts, Medicina de l'esport 01/2013; 48: 35-41• Epidemiology lesional handball elite: a retrospective study in professional and educational teams from the same club Monaco Mauricio Jose Gutierrez A Corner, Bruno J Montoro Ronsano, Lluís Til, Franchek Drobnic, Joan Nardi Vilardaga, Jordi Puigdellivol Grifell, Carles Pedret Carballido, Gil Rhodes. Apunts, Medicina de l'esport 01/2013• Trapezoid stress fracture in an international shot-putter: a case report Neil Heron, Francisco Verdugo, Antonio Turmo, Lluís T Perez. Journal of Sports Science & Medicine 01/2012; 11 (4): 768-70. 0.89 Impact Factor• Stress fracture of the first metatarsal in a fencer: typical appearance on bone scan and Montse Minoves pinhole imaging, Ana Ponce, Ramon Balius, Luis Til. Clinical Nuclear Medicine 10/2011; 36 (10): e150-2. · 3.92 Impact Factor• ACL injury in women's football. Epidemiological study of three seasons Javier Yanguas Laws, Lluís Til Perez, Cristina Cortes de Olano. Apunts, Medicina de l'esport. 01/2011; 46 (171): 137-143• It Utilització d'un mètode of extra coding per l'i studied the epidemiologic seguiment esportiva pathology. Olímpics Avaluació two periods amb l'equip national taekwondo Altarriba-BARTES Albert, Jose Luis Nieto Hornes, Antoni Turmo Garuz, Franchek Drobnic, José Manuel Vela Fernandez, Lluís Til-Perez. Apunts, Medicina de l'esport. 01/2011; 46 (169): 3-9 ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Lluís Til
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Sports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, techniSports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, technical deficiencies, misuse of clothing, lack of fitness, among other causes. It addresses a sports orthopedic lesions characteristic of certain sports for its predisposing factors and typical forms of presentation. The correct treatment in sports traumatology is based on the preparation of a history of each player that includes both family history and personal health, and history of injury or surgery and orthopedic aspects. These data must be added those obtained by conducting a review of admission that values sport postural aspects, skeletal muscle, joints, ligamentous, fitness, etc. and risk factors for the appearance of lesions depending on the sport.
The sports medical checkups are all the evidence concerning the health of athletes, whose purpose is to study the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular sThe sports medical checkups are all the evidence concerning the health of athletes, whose purpose is to study the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system, in order to prevent or avoid problems associated with physical exercise.
Chondromalacia, also known as chondromalacia patella and patellar chondromalacia, is degeneration of the cartilage surface constituting the posterior Chondromalacia, also known as chondromalacia patella and patellar chondromalacia, is degeneration of the cartilage surface constituting the posterior capsule of the patella. This disease causes discomfort or dull pain around or behind the kneecap, to a greater or lesser degree, depending on the patient. Chondromalacia is common among young adults, especially those who practice certain sports (especially basketball players, volleyball, football, cycling, tennis players, ballet dancers and brokers). Chondromalacia causes are varied, but can be generated from an acute patella injury or by chronic friction between the patella and femur joint to move the knee. Therefore, treatment depends on the cause giving rise to the injury. ...
Growth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practice trauma Growth Factors platelet derived for preventing and treating injuries its wide action in cells of various tissues are applied.
Facial Mesotherapy is a treatment that seeks rejuvenation and stimulation of cell regeneration by infiltration of different active ingredients. These can be hyaluronic acid, vitamins or platelet rich plasma are injected with very fine needles into the skin area to be treated, previously relaxed with topical anesthesia. The technique of mesotherapy causes cell stimulation through this double process:first, the slight sting activates cells and, therefore, are more receptive to or injected vitamins to nourish and hydrate substances. This treatment is painless and provides highly satisfactory results and getting the rejuvenation of the cells of the affected skin.
The ozone treatment is indicated for various uses, especially to oxygenate tissues, activate the metabolism of fats, removing cellulite, combat skin conditions ( acne, psoriasis, dermatitis... ), etc. Currently, also stands as one of the most natural anti-aging and therapeutic methods for other pathologies such as migraines, fibromyalgia, joint problems, intestinal diseases, etc. Basically, it consists in applying doses of ozone ( O3 ) controlled by different techniques, to choose according to the patient and aim to achieve: injections or injections;mesotherapy;hematic or intravenous application ( through a special treatment in which an amount of blood drawn from the patient is mixed with ozone );using gels or emulsions... The number of sessions and the amount of ozone applied in the treatment depends on the individual and also the medical indications.
Sports nutrition is a specialized branch of applied nutrition to people who practice intense sports such as weightlifting, bodybuilding or fitness, or those requeiren prolonged efforts (endurance sports), such as marathon runners, cyclists and triathletes. Sports nutrition covers all levels of sport: rest, active phase and recovery. ...
It is known as stress test or treadmill test electrocardiographic medical examination which is generally used for diagnosis and assessment of heart failure or angina. Over the years, its use has expanded the use of this test but can not be performed on all patients suffering from heart diseases because it can pose some risks for the efforts involved in their implementation. To realize this, a static or ergonometric bicycle is used, following a methodology of progression overload thereof as a strong official protocol. The patient is monitored to control the test pulse rate, blood pressure, oxygen consumption and electrocardiographic changes and clinical response to stress (pain, fatigue ...).
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Choose a time on the calendar to book online
Dr. Lluís Til
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?