Dr. Boffa Sciutto is a renowned specialist in Sports Medicine is part of the team GC Artrocopia Chiron Hospital of Barcelona. In addition, team physician 1st Football Club Sant Cugat and Sant Cugat Cycling Union. regular at meetings and conferences, has authored numerous national to international publications.
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
• More than 15 years of experience• Specialist in Sports Medicine at the Arthrocopia GC center of the Quirón Hospital of Barcelona (today)
• Doctor of the 1st team of the Sant Cugat Football Club (2013-present)• Doctor of the Cycling Union Sant Cugat (2011-present)• Emergency Physician of Traumatology Hospital Quirón de Barcelona (2010-present)• Medical collaborator of the Mútua of the Catalan Football Federation (2006-present)• Consultation doctor and operating room assistant at the Traumatology and Orthopedic Center dDr. Perramon (2004-present)• Doctor of Catalan national teams in the Catalan Football Federation (2009-2011)• Head of medical services of the club Deportivo Masnou of the 3rd Spanish national division (2008-2011)• Medical Center Sports Medicine, Education and Sports Area of the City of Granollers (2003-2013)• Deputy Emergency Physician of the Traumatology Service at the Dos de Maig Hospital (2003-2010)• Specialist in Deporta Medicine at the Mutual Asepeyo, Mutual of Work Accidents and Occupational Diseases of the Social Security (2002-2005)• Doctor of the Sports Service of the University of Barcelona. Collaboration Scholarships of the Division of Health Sciences (2002)• Doctor of the Emergency Service of Traumatology and Orthopedics in the Hospital San Jaume, General Hospital of l'Alt Maresme (2001-2003)• Emergency Doctor of Ski Tracks in the "Dr.Escoda Medical Center", Pas de la Casa-Grau Roig, Andorra (2001-2002)• Doctor of Private Consultation at the Institute of Sports Medicine, Physical Rehabilitation and Corrective Gymnastics "Sport & .Medicine", Rosario, Argentina (1998-2000) ...
• He has given several courses related to the specialty
• Bachelor of Medicine from the National University of Rosario, Argentina (1993-1998)• Spanish degree approved by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Medicine and Surgery Sciences (2000)
• Specialist in Medicine of Physical Education and Sport by the University School of the University of Barcelona (2003) ...
Publications and conferences
• regular at conferences and lectures• Author of various communications at national and international level
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for Dr. Juan Manuel Boffa Sciutto
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Sports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, techniSports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, technical deficiencies, misuse of clothing, lack of fitness, among other causes. It addresses a sports orthopedic lesions characteristic of certain sports for its predisposing factors and typical forms of presentation. The correct treatment in sports traumatology is based on the preparation of a history of each player that includes both family history and personal health, and history of injury or surgery and orthopedic aspects. These data must be added those obtained by conducting a review of admission that values sport postural aspects, skeletal muscle, joints, ligamentous, fitness, etc. and risk factors for the appearance of lesions depending on the sport.
Chondromalacia, also known as chondromalacia patella and patellar chondromalacia, is degeneration of the cartilage surface constituting the posterior Chondromalacia, also known as chondromalacia patella and patellar chondromalacia, is degeneration of the cartilage surface constituting the posterior capsule of the patella. This disease causes discomfort or dull pain around or behind the kneecap, to a greater or lesser degree, depending on the patient. Chondromalacia is common among young adults, especially those who practice certain sports (especially basketball players, volleyball, football, cycling, tennis players, ballet dancers and brokers). Chondromalacia causes are varied, but can be generated from an acute patella injury or by chronic friction between the patella and femur joint to move the knee. Therefore, treatment depends on the cause giving rise to the injury.
Growth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practicGrowth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practice trauma Growth Factors platelet derived for preventing and treating injuries its wide action in cells of various tissues are applied.
This content has not yet been translated into your language, we apologise for any inconvenience. You can access the content in its original language bThis content has not yet been translated into your language, we apologise for any inconvenience. You can access the content in its original language by following this link.
Facial Mesotherapy is a treatment that seeks rejuvenation and stimulation of cell regeneration by infiltration of different active ingredients. These can be hyaluronic acid, vitamins or platelet rich plasma are injected with very fine needles into the skin area to be treated, previously relaxed with topical anesthesia. The technique of mesotherapy causes cell stimulation through this double process:first, the slight sting activates cells and, therefore, are more receptive to or injected vitamins to nourish and hydrate substances. This treatment is painless and provides highly satisfactory results and getting the rejuvenation of the cells of the affected skin.
The ozone treatment is indicated for various uses, especially to oxygenate tissues, activate the metabolism of fats, removing cellulite, combat skin conditions ( acne, psoriasis, dermatitis... ), etc. Currently, also stands as one of the most natural anti-aging and therapeutic methods for other pathologies such as migraines, fibromyalgia, joint problems, intestinal diseases, etc. Basically, it consists in applying doses of ozone ( O3 ) controlled by different techniques, to choose according to the patient and aim to achieve: injections or injections;mesotherapy;hematic or intravenous application ( through a special treatment in which an amount of blood drawn from the patient is mixed with ozone );using gels or emulsions... The number of sessions and the amount of ozone applied in the treatment depends on the individual and also the medical indications.
Sports nutrition is a specialized branch of applied nutrition to people who practice intense sports such as weightlifting, bodybuilding or fitness, or those requeiren prolonged efforts (endurance sports), such as marathon runners, cyclists and triathletes. Sports nutrition covers all levels of sport: rest, active phase and recovery.
It is known as stress test or treadmill test electrocardiographic medical examination which is generally used for diagnosis and assessment of heart failure or angina. Over the years, its use has expanded the use of this test but can not be performed on all patients suffering from heart diseases because it can pose some risks for the efforts involved in their implementation. To realize this, a static or ergonometric bicycle is used, following a methodology of progression overload thereof as a strong official protocol. The patient is monitored to control the test pulse rate, blood pressure, oxygen consumption and electrocardiographic changes and clinical response to stress (pain, fatigue ...).
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Choose the time on the calendar that best suits you
Sat 19 Jan.
Sun 20 Jan.
Mon 21 Jan.
Tue 22 Jan.
Dr. Juan Manuel Boffa Sciutto
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
TOPDOCTORS utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para facilitar su experiencia como usuario de nuestra web y captar datos estadísticos mediante el análisis de sus datos de navegación. Si usted continúa con la navegación, entendemos que nos ofrece su consentimiento para el uso de cookies. Puede cambiar la configuración de cookies u obtener más información here.