• More than 10 years of experience• Unit Coordinator at the University Hospital Puerta del Mar (2011-present)
• Medical Director of the Instituto Contra el Dolor Doctor Trinidad ...
• Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP) by the WIP (World Institute of Pain)• Teacher of multiple training courses for pain treatment specialists
• Coordinator of three editions of the ecoguided techniques course in the treatment of pain, ECOPAIN Course accredited by the Health Quality Agency of Andalusia (today)• Associate Professor of the University of Cádiz. School of Medicine. ...
• Advanced Course in Quality Management in Clinical Units at the Andalusian School of Public Health• Diploma of Specialization in Clinical Management at the National School of Health by the Carlos III Institute
• Master in Innovation and Research in Health Care• Specialist in Anesthesia and Resuscitation via MIR at the University Hospital Puerta del Mar• Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Cádiz (2004) ...
Publications and conferences
• More than thirty oral communications and papers at conferences at national level in international scientific societies
Prizes and awards
• Advanced Accreditation in Radiofrequency by the Spanish Society of Pain (SED)• Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP) by the WIP (World Institute of Pain)
• Awards for better communications of pain in regional congresses by the Andalusian-Extremadura Association of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy (2008-2009) ...
• Member of the Andalusian-Extremadura Association of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Therapeutics of Pain• Partner of the Andalusian Pain Society and the Spanish Society of Pain
• Member of the Working Group of the Spanish Society of Pain in Oncological Pain• Member of the Board of Directors of the Andalusian Association of Pain ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. José Manuel Trinidad Martín-Arroyo
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from real patients and have been verified by our Client Relations department to ensure they meet the service standards.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.