• Teaching assistant at the International University of Catalonia in the subjects of Endocrinology and Metabolism
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia (1992)• Monographic courses of doctorate at the University of Barcelona
• Specialist in Endocrinology and Nutrition via MIR (1997) - Medical resident in the Hospital Príncipes de España de Bellvitge• Scholarship by the Ciutat Sanitària i Universitària de Bellvitge, with special dedication to diabetes Mellitus type I (1997)• Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Barcelona with the thesis: "Study of the pituitary-adrenal axis in patients with pituitary disease, Assessment of dynamic tests" (1997) ...
Publications and conferences
• He has made numerous presentations in congresses of Endocrinology and diabetes• Author of indexed articles related
• Multiple communications to congresses and publications in national and international journals related to diabetes Mellitus and the study of the pituitary-adrenal axis ...
Prizes and awards
• Scholarship by the Ciutat Sanitària i Universitària de Bellvitge, with special dedication to diabetes Mellitus type I (1997)
• Member of the Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition (SEEN)
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. José Gonzálbez Morgaez
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.