• More than 30 years of experience• He works at Hospital La Paz as Head of the Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery Service, deepening the treatment of shoulder and elbow injuries
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Madrid (1985)• Convalidation of Medicine Studies in the United States (ECMFG) (1986)
• Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Hospital La Paz (1991)• Examination of the License for the practice of Medicine in the United States (FLEX) (1993)• Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, United States (1993-1994)• Training at the Hospital La Paz in Child Orthopedic Surgery and Childhood Tumor Tumoral Surgery• Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery with the qualification of Outstanding cum laude by the Autonomous University of Madrid (2000) ...
Publications and conferences
• He has made multiple publications in national and international specialty magazines.
• Member of the Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SECOT)• Member of the Spanish Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (SECHC)
• Member of the Spanish Group of Tumors of the Locomotor System (GRETAL)• Member of the American Orthopedic Association ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Jorge de las Heras Sotos
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Wed 25 May.
Thu 26 May.
Fri 27 May.
Sat 28 May.
Sun 29 May.
Mon 30 May.
Dr. Jorge de las Heras Sotos
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Acepta el pago con tarjeta de crédito
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Nueva Mutua Sanitaria
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.