• Specialist in General Surgery at the Policlinic Augusta de Badalona (today)• Deputy General Surgery Physician at the Municipal Hospital of Badalona (2012 - present)
• Head of the General Surgery and Surgical Specialties Department at the Badalona Municipal Hospital (2006 - 2011)• Deputy doctor of General Surgery emergencies (localized guards) at the Hospital Nuestra Señora del Remei, in Barcelona (1995 - 2004)• Assistant Doctor of General Surgery at the Municipal Hospital of Badalona (1989 - 2005)• Deputy doctor of General Surgery emergency at the Hospital of Our Lady of the Sea (1988 - 1990)• Internal Medical Resident in the specialty of General Surgery and Digestive Diseases. Specialization Center: General Hospital of Our Lady of the Sea ...
• Minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery: gallbladder, hiatus hernia, colon, adrenal gland and spleen.• Face and neck surgery: thyroid, parathyroid, parotid and submaxillary glands.
• Abdominal wall surgery: inguinal hernia, eventration.• Coloproctology: pilonidal cyst, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, perianal fistula. ...
• Associate Professor of the University of Barcelona in the Human Anatomy course (2019)
• Graduated in Medicine and Surgery (1981)• Bachelor's degree with outstanding qualification from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (1982)
• Doctoral thesis with outstanding Cum Laude rating and extraordinary award• Internal Medical Resident in the specialty of General Surgery and Digestive Diseases. Specialization Center: General Hospital of Our Lady of the Sea• Master in Health Institution Management from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2006) ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of numerous scientific articles of the specialty
• Member of the Spanish Association of Surgeons• Member of the Catalan Society of Surgery
• Member of the Spanish Association of Major Ambulatory Surgery• Member of the Catalan Medical and Surgical Society• Member of the Catalan Society of Digestology• Member of the Catalan Society of Endocrinology ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Francisco Martínez Ródenas
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Sat 02 Jul.
Sun 03 Jul.
Mon 04 Jul.
Tue 05 Jul.
Wed 06 Jul.
Dr. Francisco Martínez Ródenas
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Se acepta el pago con tarjeta
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.