• More than 25 years of experience• Private practice in Oral Surgery and Implants in Madrid and Granada
Positions in public associations
• Executive Secretary of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery (SECIB)
• Associate Professor in the Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Hospital de la Paloma (2012 - currently)• Associate Professor in Oral Surgery at the Complutense University of Madrid (1998 - currently)
• Professor associated with the Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Hospital de Madrid (2008 - 2012)• Professor of the Master in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Mississippi University Institution (1998 - 2008)• Professor of Continuing Education Courses: Oral Surgery, Emergencies in the dental office and in the Modular Course for dental hygienists ...
• Doctorate in Dentistry from the University of Granada• Master in Oral Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid
• Board European Oral Surgery by the European Federation of Oral Surgery Societies ...
Publications and conferences
• Author of numerous publications, communications and papers• Author of the Chapter "Instrumental in locoregional anesthesia" of the book Anesthesia in Dentistry (Prof. Martínez-González)
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Fernando Fernández Cáliz
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Sun 05 Dec.
Mon 06 Dec.
Tue 07 Dec.
Wed 08 Dec.
Thu 09 Dec.
Dr. Fernando Fernández Cáliz
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
I'm paying for myself
Seguros de reembolso (compruebe las condiciones de su seguro)
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.