• More than 25 years of experience• Head of Children's Cardiology Hospital Gregorio Marañón de Madrid (2013-present)
• Consultant of Child Cardiology at the Hospital Gregorio Marañón (2006-present)• Consultant of Children's Cardiology in Quiron Health Hospitals: Sur de Alcorcón (2006-), La Luz de Madrid (2018-) and Tres Culturas de Toledo (2019-)• Coordinator of the International Cooperation Group HGU Gregorio Marañon-Surgeons of Hope: Missions in Managua, Nicaragua (2015-); Asunción, Paraguay (2019-)• Consultant of Child Cardiology at the University Hospital of A Coruña (1997-2006)• Guest consultant in fetal cardiology and catheterization laboratory at Sainte Justine Hospital, Montreal (1999)• Pediatric Consultant at the Santa Bárbara Puertollano Hospital (1997) ...
Positions in public associations
• President of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Disease (SECPCC) 2019-2022
• Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Complutense University of Madrid (2014-present)• Member of the Research Commission of the Health Research Institute of the Gregorio Marañón Hospital (2008-present)
• Bachelor of Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid (1985-1991)• MIR in Pediatric Cardiology at the Gregorio Marañon University Hospital (1993-1996)
• Master's degree in research in health sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2002-2007)• Master's degree in management and health services management from the Complutense University of Madrid (2013-2014)• Doctorate in Medicine with outstanding Cum Laude from the Complutense University of Madrid (2016) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Constancio Medrano López
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from real patients and have been verified by our Client Relations department to ensure they meet service standards.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.