• Collaboration in Seminars of students of 5th year of Medicine of the Rovira and Virgili University of Tarragona.• MIR teaching in the Nephrology Service of the Joan XXIII University Hospital of Tarragona (2006 - 2016)
• Update in Nephrology in various Primary Care Centers of the Health Area of the ICS of the Camp de Tarragona, on “The Management of Anemia and Secondary Hyperparathyroidism in Chronic Kidney Disease”, 2 courses in 2013, 1 in 2014 and 2 in 2015.• Vasculitis Update Course (2015)• Associate Professor, Rovira i Virgili University (2010 - 2011) ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Central University of Barcelona (1979 - 1985)• Expert Course in Community Nutrition (UNED, 1998-1999).
• Title of specialist in Nephrology. MIR Exam passed (6.IV.00), with nº 1693 by the Hospital del Mar de Barcelona (2000 - 2004)• Research Proficiency: “Study on the incidence of CMV in kidney transplants of H.Mar (1989 - 2004)”, directed by Dr. Adolf Díez (Head of Internal Medicine Service H.Mar) and Dr. Ballarín Castán (Director of the Service of Nephrology of the Puigvert Foundation and Associate Professor of the UAB) (2006)• IX Theoretical-Practical Course of Ultrasound for Vascular Access in Nephrology, 2-4 March 2015, Parc Taulí Hospital, Sabadell.• XI Theoretical-practical training course in kidney transplantation of living donor. Fundació Puigvert - National Transplant Organization (ONT). 2015• III Master's Degree in Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology (2017). Ramón y Cajal Hospital in Madrid, and Universidad de Alcalá. ...
Publications and conferences
• “Emergency Manual”, Joan XXIII Hospital, chapters on hydroelectrolytic disorders, acid-base balance disorders, acute renal insufficiency and chronic renal insufficiency. (in preparation the 2nd edition)• "Nt-ProBNP and cardiovascular effects of the treatment of anemia with erythropoietin in patients with pre-dialysis Chronic Kidney Disease". Nefrologia 2007; 27 Suppl. (4): 1-154.
• "Clinical evolution of IgA Nephropathy with good prognosis clinical criteria", XXXVIII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Nephrology, San Sebastian, 4-7 / X / 2008. Nefrologia 2008; 28 Suppl. (4): 1-143.• "Asymmetric Dimethylarginine and Lesions of White Brain Substance in Chronic Kidney Disease". Nefrologia 2010; 30 Suppl (1): 1-175.• "Cognitive dysfunction and lesions of cerebral white matter in hemodialysis patients", Nefrologia 2011; 31 Suppl (2): 1-634.• "Oxidative stress and other risk factors for white matter lesions in chronic hemodialysis patients." Clin Nephrol. 2013 Jun 7.• Ultrasound under protocol in the vascular access of the hemodialysis patient: from mapping to follow-up. Study of 500 cases ”. Nefrología 2012; 32 suppl (3): 1-196, and Nephrol. Dial Transplant (2013) 28 (suppl 1): i226-i239.• “Factors affecting the response to ferric carboxymaltose in nondialysis chronic kidney disease patients. The role of oxidative stress. ” Nephrology 2013; 33 (3): 355-61.• “Effect of ferric carboxymaltose on serum phosphate and Cterminal FGF23 levels in non-dialysis chronic kidney disease patients: post-hoc analysis of a prospective study”. BMC Nephrology 2013, 14: 167.• “Oxidative stress markers in predicting response to treatment with ferric carboxymaltose in nondialysis chronic kidney disease patients.” Clin Nephrol. 2014 Jun 81 (6): 419-26. ...
• Official College of Physicians of Madrid.• Academic of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands. Nephrology, HTA and Renal Transplant.
• Member of the Spanish Society of Nephrology (SEN).• Member of GLOMCAT (Group of glomerular diseases of Catalonia).• Member of GLOSEN (Group of glomerular diseases of the Spanish Society of Nephrology).• IISPV Research Group (Pere Virgili Institut d'Investigació Sanitaria), on Chronic Renal Failure and Cardiovascular Risk.• Grup de Malalties autoimmunes sistèmiques de l'Hospital, Joan XXIII University• Madrid Society of Nephrology (SOMANE).• ERA-EDTA ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Wed 19 Jan.
Thu 20 Jan.
Fri 21 Jan.
Sat 22 Jan.
Sun 23 Jan.
Dra. Carmen Cabré Menéndez
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
Pay at my appointment
Acepta pago con tarjeta de crédito
Acepta pago con tarjeta de crédito
Prepay for your appointment
125€ (-17 %)
I'm paying for myself
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.