• Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Cádiz (1979)• Doctorate from the University of Extremadura with Cum Laude qualification (1988)
Publications and conferences
• Author of numerous scientific articles and informative books at national and international level.• Lecturer in different PhD courses (2000-2009)
• Regular speaker at National and International Congresses. ...
Prizes and awards
• AET TRANSEXUALIA Award, in recognition of the pioneering work as Endocrine of Public Health in favor of transsexuality (2004) • Special recognition by the Scientific Committee for communication P1-213 to the European Congress of Endocrinology (2005)
• COGAM Triangle Pink Award to the Gender Identity Disorders Unit for their work in favor of transsexuality (2010)• Angel Bayo Award, from the Spanish Society of Andrology (ASESA), National Congress of Andrology, Palma de Mallorca (2011)• Prize for the Best Clinical Case in poster format: “Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in female adolescents derived from Primary Care to a Gender Identity Unit” (2016) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Antonio Becerra Fernández
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from real patients and have been verified by our Client Relations department to ensure they meet service standards.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.