• Private consultation of Dr. Antonio Soto Loza (1978 - Present)• Head of Section of the Dr. Villacián Psychiatric Hospital of Valladolid.
• Head of Section of Psychiatry of the University Clinical Hospital of Valladolid . ...
• Professor of the Faculty of Nursing of the University of Valladolid.• Associate Professor of Medical Psychology and Psychiatry at the Faculty of Medicine of Valladolid.
• Tutor of Residents of Psychiatry.• In charge of the Teaching of the Psychiatry Service.• Coordinator of the Psychiatry Area of Valladolid. ...
Publications and conferences
• More than one hundred Publications in National and International Journals and in Books of the Specialty of Psychiatry.• More than two hundred Communications to National Congresses and International and Conferences of the Specialty of Psychiatry.
• Assistance to more than three hundred Congresses. ...
• Member of the National Council of Specialties (Psychiatry)
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dr. Antonio Alfonso Soto Loza
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
I'm paying for myself
Axa Winterthur Salud
Mapfre Caja Salud
Some insurance providers will cover e-Consultation services, but please check with your provider directly before proceeding to book your video conference or private messaging session.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.