TOPDOCTORS utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para facilitar su experiencia como usuario de nuestra web y captar datos estadísticos mediante el análisis de sus datos de navegación. Si usted continúa con la navegación, entendemos que nos ofrece su consentimiento para el uso de cookies. Puede cambiar la configuración de cookies u obtener más información here.
• More than 30 years of experience• Clinical Piñero
• Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Andalusian Health Service, 1986 - 1987• Emergency Department of Ophthalmology, Sevilla Sacred Heart Clinic, 1987 - 1989 ...
• Assistant professor in the Faculty of Medicine of Seville, in the Department of Ophthalmology (1980-1986)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Seville, 1980• Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Professional School of Ophthalmology, Count Wrinkle, Seville (1981-1984)
• Grant Researcher Training Ministry of Education and Science.• Scholarship Postdoctoral Researcher Training Ministry of Education ...
Publications and conferences
• Shares in multiple conferences, courses, clinical trials and scientific meetings at national and international level.• He has published several books and articles in various journals of ophthalmology
• It belongs to several scientific societies
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Ana Piñero Bustamante
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
Condition of facilities
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Refractive surgery is responsible for changing the anatomy of the eye to correct vision defects such as farsightedness, astigmatism or myopia. There Refractive surgery is responsible for changing the anatomy of the eye to correct vision defects such as farsightedness, astigmatism or myopia. There are several types of refractive procedures, most notably of laser surgery, an increasingly common and widespread thanks to the good results and has the proven technical safety of operation. Specifically, refractive laser surgery is to change the size of the cornea (responsible for our vision) through the application of the laser inside. For this it is necessary to lift a layer of corneal tissue, which will be relocated once the intervention and does not require points. ...
Vision problems encompass a host of pathologies. The most common are refractive comprising: the nearsightedness or myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and Vision problems encompass a host of pathologies. The most common are refractive comprising: the nearsightedness or myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. Its causes may be genetically different, due to aging or other diseases such as macular degeneration caused by diabetes.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Choose a time on the calendar to book online
Tue 19 Sep.
Wed 20 Sep.
Thu 21 Sep.
Dra. Ana Piñero Bustamante
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?