• Pioneers in the integration of Neurofeedback and EMDR in Spain.• Clinical space that combines neuroscience and modern clinical psychology.
• Specialized in Neurofeedback and EMDR, avant-garde therapies, non-invasive and known results.• They not only treat but also empower, with their brain training programs, for elite athletes, entrepreneurs, students, etc.• Center that offers the patient complementary therapies in the same place, to achieve the greatest benefit in the shortest possible time.• Custom diagnostics depending on the patient. ...
Areas of expertise
• Neurofeedback: allows a renewal or improvement of the neuronal connection and the prevention of brain aging through the enhancement of the cognitive reserve.• EMDR: psychotherapeutic treatment that uses bilateral stimulation with eye movements to allow reprocessing and desensitizing traumatic memories.
• Brain empowerment: for anyone who wants to enhance their skills or prevent cognitive aging. For students, athletes, entrepreneurs or Neuropriming (magnetic electrostimulation)• Neuropsychology• Evaluations: Brain Topographic Mapping (QEEG), neuropsychological reports, Functional Neurobiology Unit and Psychological Expert Reports• Anxiety disorders: anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Treatment (PTSD), addictions• Affective disorders: depression, grief• Neurocognitive disorders: epilepsy, dementia, stroke• Learning disorders: attention deficit disorder and / or hyperactivity• Personality disorders• Eating disorders• Insomnia• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)• Autism• Perinatal - Fertility• Couple therapy ...
• Catalan• English
• French• Italian • Spanish ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.