By using the telephone number provided by TOP DOCTORS, you automatically agree to let us use your phone number for statistical and commercial purposes. For further information, read our Política de Privacidadd
The Institut Guttmann is the referral hospital in the medical and surgical treatment and rehabilitation of people (adults and children) with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury (TBI, stroke ...) or other major neurological disability. Founded in 2002, it is -CSUR- State Reference Center in the comprehensive care of injured spinal complex. Its modern facilities, a team of over 400 professionals and the experience of having treated more than 18,000 patients make this center one of the most advanced hospitals in the world in their specialty.
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
• The Institut Guttmann - Neurorehabilitation Hospital is part of the National Health System and referral hospital in the medical and surgical treatment and rehabilitation of people with any neurological disability.• It is the State Reference Center (CSUR) in Injured Spinal Cord Comprehensive Care Complex
• It is accredited by the Joint Commission International, which certifies compliance with the highest international quality standards in health care management and organization ...
• Acute Hospital Care Centre in Catalonia according EFQM (European Foundation of Quality Management)• Neurorehabilitation Institute attached to the Autonomous University of Barcelona
• It has 152 beds in four units of hospitalization. there are four monitored observation beds in each unit in each unit• 70 seats in the Day Hospital• 40 places children's rehabilitation outpatient• 18 outpatient rooms• Seven rooms of diagnosis and treatment• Six offices neuropsychology and alternative communication• surgical block with two operating rooms (no latex) and two resuscitation beds• Documentation Center• Auditorium with capacity for 90 people• Three classrooms: two face for 30 persones, 1 interactive with six computers ...
• The Foundation for Accreditation and Healthcare Development (FADA) and the Joint Commission International (JCI) have certified that the center meets international standards and quality of health care management organization.• Accredited with ISO 14001: 2004