What makes this medical centre first class
Initia is an integral and multidisciplinary oncology center located at Quironsalud Hospital. It is led by doctors Carlos Fernández Martos Soriano and Andrés Poveda Velasco, and although they have been working as a group at Quironsalud since 2011, its professionals have many years of experience in the treatment of patients.
The experience, and therefore a large number of tumors, the technical quality of its professionals and the technological and structural means, make Initia a reference in:
• Center with multidisciplinary capacity for the integral treatment of the cancer processes, applying multiple therapeutic options in the treatment of the different types of cancer.
• Participation in cancer clinical trials.
• Equipped with high quality medical facilities equipped with the latest medical devices specialized in the treatment of cancer (early diagnosis of breast, consultation of palliative treatments, home care, psychoonology, rehabilitation and physiotherapy ...).
• With specialized oncologists for pathologies, surgeons, radiotherapists, pathologists, radiologists.
• It has an external consultation center and a specialized Day Hospital.
• The work of the functional areas is coordinated and protocolized ensuring a diagnosis and staging of the precise disease, to plan the personalized treatment of cancer patients.
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection