Today in aesthetic medicine they are a wide range of non-invasive treatments that allow rejuvenate the neck.
Facial rejuvenation treatments applied in the neck area are adjusted to each patient according to their needs. Depending on the quality of the patient's skin, a treatment used or other. These treatments pose no health risk.
Types of rejuvenating treatments
Then types agree rejuvenation treatments performed according to patient needs indicated.
- Neck with vertical lines: To rejuvenate this type of neck, is necessary mesotherapy treatment with micro injections of vitamins and amino acids. Also, it is applied Platelet Rich Plasma, CO2 injections and injections of botulinum toxin to prevent neck muscle hang.
- Horizontal neck wrinkles: fillers are used (filled) hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin deposits longitudinal.
- Neck fallen: The ideal is to use a combination of inducing collagen among which: mini-wire tensioning latest generation calcium hidroaxapatita and caprolactone. It should also apply botulinum toxin into the facial oval.
- Jowly neck: one Intralipotherapy with reducing substance, deep carboxiterapia is made and finally tightens again with threads PDO (Polidioxadona).
In addition to these treatments, you must perform a series of maintenance care. These cares are done in different ways:
- Radiofrequency is a wave of heat to activate collagen formation.
- Cosmetics: make daily massages with tension and nutrients.
- Sun protection: should be applied even in winter, not only in summer. In winter the sun is lower, longer and impinges on the collar.
- Micro-nutrition: supplements such as: collagen, vitamins A, C, E, trace elements and coenzyme Q10.