Why is it so important texture sunscreens?
The texture is the quality that facilitates its use and reapplication. Through it we get the sunscreen protects us from the sun. Thanks to the textures we can offer more benefi ts as products with color tone or unifi can enhance your tan. In addition, different textures can be part of treatment. For example oily skin, acne or atopic dermatitis, require customization texture.
Are creams should protect against type A ultraviolet radiation? Does it affect the aging and the risk of skin cancer?
We know that UVA are the true inducers of many solar allergies, stains and photoaging. The European Commission already includes a good sunscreen should have a balanced UVB and UVA filters shown.
You should supplement sunscreen with moisturizer?
Many sunscreens and moisturizers include elements for skin. However, it is also convenient to use hot springs on the beach, which moisturise and enhance photoprotection, drink plenty of water and, after sun, apply moisturizer.
Is it true that sunscreens with SPF 50+ are very dense and leave a whitish finish?
It depends on the type of filters that are included. If they carry filters "mineral" the texture will be whitish, dense and difficult to extend. But if they add "organic" it is lighter filters. Formulate is an "art" that depends on the raw materials, its filtering efficiency and how to combine them.
What is the difference between allergy to the sun and sun sensitivity?
Normally, the "sensitive" skin that burns easily and tans not. It can also produce "photosensitivity" if you are taking any medication or if the skin is more sensitive for any injuries, after waxing, etc.. The "sun allergy" is a real disease whose paradigm is the "solar polymorphous rash". In some people, the immune system reacts to the sun causing itching, redness, blistering and burning sensation.
In addition to consulting a dermatologist, can you give us two or three pieces of advice if we have an allergy or sensitivity to the sun?
- Use a sunscreen of very high UVA and UVB protection, and generously apply every day of the year.
- Apply generously guard every day of the year without forgetting lateral neck, the edge of the scalp or the ears.
- Protect yourself with clothing and hats.
- Avoid exposure to the sun or are short and very progressive.
- Sprinkle with thermal water areas with reaction.
- Avoid using perfumes and light-sensitive drugs. In case of severe symptoms, you should go to a dermatologist to prescribe proper medications us to soothe the symptoms.