Facial fillings have been widely used in aesthetic medicine to rectify the signs of aging. They help eliminate any irregularities in the face. They also provide contour to certain areas such as the lips, cheeks and even the hands.
Hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite are quite common today, but a new filling product has emerged that is also regenerative: the Plasma Gel. This product is fixed in the body of definitive form and propitiates the production of collagen.
How to get Plasma Gel
The Plasma Gel is extracted from the patient , which makes it a substance fully compatible with the body of the person who undergoes the treatment. Extraction and infiltration systems are completely safe.
This new system is the ultimate in face fillers. It is created by extracting a proportion of blood from the patient, which is then subjected to a special centrifugation, resulting in plasma. Subsequently, it will be processed so that a stable gel is obtained that can be introduced as a filling.
Plasma Gel Side Effects
There are no side effects since what is actually injected comes from the patient himself.
The number of sessions depends on the case. Normally, there are 3 sessions with a period of time of 2 or 3 months between them. The result lasts 8 to 10 months after the last injection, although it is visible from the first session.
Benefits of Plasma Gel
- It serves both women and men who want to rejuvenate their face.
- It eliminates lines of expression, superficial wrinkles and facial wrinkles.
- It helps to recover the lost volumes of the face.
- Lip profiling, increased lip volume, strengthening of the corners and lip hydration.
Advantages of Plasma Gel versus other treatments
- It is very beneficial to be a platelet-rich injectable.
- Increases collagen, elasticity, tension and hydration of the skin .
- Safe treatment to be a product coming from the patient, thus avoiding any risk of transmission of infectious diseases or allergic reactions.
- It can be used in different areas of the face and body without quantity limits.
- Simple treatment. The amount of blood that is drawn depends on the amount of gel needed.
- Visible improvement of the treated area with totally natural and immediate results.
- Minimally invasive technique.