We must go to the emergency department of otorrino in case of suffering any of the following pathologies:
- Sensation of sudden hearing loss.
- Acute vertigo (dizziness).
- Nasal bleeding.
- Pain in the face accompanied by nasal congestion that can lead to Sinusitis.
- Nasal fractures.
- Pictures of Sinusitis.
- Acute hoarseness that persists for more than a week.
- Severe pain accompanied by fever.
- If we notice lumps in the neck when palpándnoslo.
- Cervical-facial incision-contusions (face and neck)
- Facial paralysis
In addition, whenever an object has been inserted into our nose, ear or throat. This is usually the case in children.
In the Emergency Department of Otorhinolaryngology at the Hospital La Milagrosa we have about 14 professionals with whom it covers the diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of all areas of the Otorhinolaryngology, paying attention 365 days a year both adults and children.
The main advantage of the Emergency Service of the Hospital La Milagrosa with respect to other hospitals is that it is currently the only private and central hospital in the capital that covers the emergencies of Otorhinolaryngology 365 days a year with the presence of anesthetists, in addition to agility and Quality in patient care and its collaboration with most medical societies.
They have the following Hospital services:
- A Day Hospital.
- Operating rooms specifically equipped in the same emergency area.
- Pediatric Hospitalization Area.
- Coordination with other Hospital specialists to ensure multidisciplinary care and a high quality service.
- Central Hospital Services: Diagnostic Imaging Service and Laboratory, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, among others.
For more information consult with an otorrino .