Mesotherapy is an effective medical aesthetic treatment recommended for patients with cellulite or sagging. It is based on intradermal multiinyecciones that reduce orange peel and serve as support in nutritional and dietary treatments.
Intradermal multiinyecciones are the basis of mesotherapy for cellulite treatment. This is a suitable technique for:
- Reduce the volume of calls "saddlebags"
- Reduce the orange skin and sagging
- Nutrition supplement treatments and weight loss by reducing fat located in this area.
Who can undergo mesotherapy treatment?
Mesotherapy is recommended in patients with cellulite, sagging skin or localized obesity. However, it also has therapeutic uses pain and some symptoms related to poor blood problems such as tingling or tired legs circulation.
Possible side effects of mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a safe treatment that has few side effects. Most of them have to do with the injection and disappear shortly:
- Slight bruising at the puncture site and resolve within a period of between 48 and 72 hours.
- Redness or erythema in the treated area.
- Mild inflammation, related to punctures.
These side effects can be minimized or may not appear if good antisepsis or disinfection is carried out, and whether the injection is properly applied.
Aftercare to mesotherapy
In general , the expert in Aesthetic Medicine recommends not go to wet areas exposed to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures. In this sense, it should be avoided during the first 48 hours after treatment mesotherapy go to saunas, gyms, beach, swimming pools, etc.
Price of treatment:
BONO 10 sessions: 469 €
Edited by Roser Berner Ubasos.