A root canal is a treatment in dentistry that involves the removal of the dental nerve due to an infection caused by severe tooth decay, a stroke or trauma.
Many people carried out a root canal. The root canal is a treatment that is inside the tooth and keeps your natural teeth, bone and gum surrounding and functionality.
Any patient may undergo a root canal, as long as this is the appropriate treatment. To submit to it, must sign a consent form confirming that he agrees to treat the dentist is going to make made. Once completed the treatment, the dentist performs regular monitoring of the patient.
Advantages of endodontics
- Eliminates dental infection and microorganisms
- It is more conservative for the tooth
- The treatment can be done in one session or more than one depending on the case.
- Eliminates acute pain felt by the patient permanently.
- The materials used in the filling of the nerve are completely bio-compatible.