The Institute of Applied Neurosciences in Education (INAE) arises from the vocational spirit of a group of experts in the field of education, neurosciences and new technologies. Its main objective is to meet the needs that are generated in the academic and family environment to address the difficulties of the child and adolescent in the school environment.
Fundamentals of work
• Address diversity in the classroom, understanding difference as a source of personal enrichment and social development.
• Redefining disability by understanding the capacity for development and personal autonomy, such as the ability to achieve basic competencies (those necessary to meet the basic needs of the individual) and the abilities of each child to achieve excellence in each of the areas of knowledge, enable social development.
• Know the medical, psychiatric and psychological diseases that underlie academic difficulties and school problems, seeking the creation of detection protocols and early intervention from the school environment in collaboration with healthcare professionals and experts in the area of neurosciences.
• Value the child and the adolescent from their social and family context
• Work from the confidence in the desire to excel and the ability to succeed of each child: "you just have to know where is your genius and" you just have to put the barriers to your needs to start. "
Because of personal success depends on personal success
From INAE through a multidisciplinary work of neuropsychologists, psycho-pedagogues, psychologists, family therapists, specialized teachers and specialists in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, we try to offer methodological alternatives, didactic strategies and motivation to learn, that allow to improve the child's adaptation to its environment and achieve its maximum personal development in an integral way.
With the hope of collaborating with parents and teachers in the task of educating their children and / or students, we want:
• Transmit our knowledge through courses and seminars.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of the educational model; based on individualized education and attention to diversity, with the creation of new lines of research.
• Take care of your needs: academic difficulties, behavior problems, difficulties in the relationship with your peers, sleep disturbances, alterations in eating behavior, etc.
Expert professionals in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Mood Disorders, learning problems and behavioral problems, among others, we try to give specialized attention and from a systemic perspective.