We are currently infoxicados on feeding healthy. That is, we have an overload of information about what is or is not healthy for good nutrition. Then we respond to the question: What is healthy eating?
● Eat whole boiled vegetables or salad. There are many ways to make a vegetable: with paste, cannelloni, grilled, sauteed. And the variety is a pillar in healthy eating.
● Eat whole grilled protein. Protein foods allow a variety of cooking beyond the plate: casseroles, stews, roasts, etc.. In addition, eggs and legumes are also proteins, which often we forget.
● Do not eat rice and pasta every day. Not cover a need for carbohydrates or carbohydrates contributes to increased fat stores and weight, contrary to what you might think.
● Eat bread only once a day. Bread is a very important nutrient in our diet. Eat bread beyond breakfast or lunch helps cope with the demand of hydrates our body.
● Eat little. We simply have to eat what our body needs. That is why a pattern of eating every 3-4 hours helps keep us energized throughout the day.
● Drink plenty of water. Taken as water 1 liter is sufficient, since the other liter what give us food. This amount will increase in hot environments or physical activity practice.
● Do not eat sweets occasionally or sausages. Without anguish accept the occasional intake of these foods is essential for healthy eating.