In recent years it has carried out a major research effort to uncover possible associations between bacteria in the mouth and how they can affect other parts of the body. Here is a collection of statements by leading specialists: cardiologists , endocrine , urologists , digestive system , dentists , etc .:
- Healthy mouth, healthy body.
- There is no doubt that patients with periodontal disease have more risk for a coronary event.
- Periodontal disease in a host of inflammatory factors which may be deposited in different organs is released into the blood. Possibly the most important source of release of these inflammatory to blood components.
- The European Union has launched a comprehensive debate on the future political development of health promotion of chronic diseases, including the most common oral diseases.
- Periodontitis and male infertility are related.
- In the digestive process, "health begins in the mouth".
- Prevention of diabetes begins mouth.
We could go on many related articles statement because it is certain that the normal and pathogenic microorganisms mouth pass the body.
Our recommendation is to give real importance to our oral health professional through regular monitoring, and maintenance of proper hygiene habits.